Hottest Providers 20-35

I actually wish every other guy on the planet liked fat girls - then the skinny girls would have to beg me for sex.... Originally Posted by friendly fred

Oh bless your heart... they still wouldn't beg you for sex.
The bar is low with this list Originally Posted by txexetoo

<looks at review history>

Yep. Checks out. You've got pretty impeccable taste.

Just bear in mind... not everyone plays at the same level. There are some seriously hot women in DFW-- but most of them aren't playing in the under 300/hr pool. You've got a record of serious hotties-- but few to none of them come cheap.
Oh bless your heart... they still wouldn't beg you for sex. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Joygasm
If the rule of 100 was a requirement (its not), then a lot of ladies on the various hot lists wouldn't "make the cut" Fortunately-- you aren't the final arbitrator Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think Unfriendly Unrealistic Rude Fred fancies himself as a 25 year old Brad Pitt. I highly doubt he would even get Jules' attention if she walked by him in RL. I bet she would get his though.
I think Unfriendly Unrealistic Rude Fred fancies himself as a 25 year old Brad Pitt. I highly doubt he would even get Jules' attention if she walked by him in RL. I bet she would get his though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I doubt it - fat girls are not very interesting to me.

Unlike you I do like girls, however. Just like them skinny is all - I think I'm allegic to girls with excessive carb intake.

Skinny ones, though, I could fuck 3-4 different, pretty petite girls every day.
<looks at review history>

Yep. Checks out. You've got pretty impeccable taste.

Just bear in mind... not everyone plays at the same level. There are some seriously hot women in DFW-- but most of them aren't playing in the under 300/hr pool. You've got a record of serious hotties-- but few to none of them come cheap. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
He has reviewed some attractive ladies. Not sure which ones you checked out. Savanna Grace is not from Dallas, she's from Colorado. Summer Secrets would have been on my list. She left Dallas a couple of years ago. He has a review of Starrluvesyou, I have her on my list. She's #19 on a list that's in alphabetical order. I wonder does he consider her above the BAR. LOL.
If the rule of 100 was a requirement (its not), then a lot of ladies on the various hot lists wouldn't "make the cut" Fortunately-- you aren't the final arbitrator Originally Posted by Grace Preston
The rule of 100 is required for the Best provider list under 35. It's not required for the over 35 list. You just have to be close. The older you get the harder it is to control your weight.
What about the clients? I like mine old enough to be my dad
The rule of 100 is required for the Best provider list under 35. It's not required for the over 35 list. You just have to be close. The older you get the harder it is to control your weight. Originally Posted by adav8s28

I'm going to assume that's sarcasm based on the list
I'm going to assume that's sarcasm based on the list Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I did not mean for that to be sarcastic. I just think for the average person it is difficult to control your weight because of hormone changes as you get older.
In alphabetical order after the first three. Adding one blonde, Journeedior.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Allegra Hope
5. Bentley Banks
6. Charlie Fox
7. Dallas Bella
8. Jasmine Love Dallas
9. Jenny Snow
10. Jordyn Lee
11. Journeedior
12. Juici Jay
13. KatherynLust
14. Leslie@nn
15. Selena 51
16. Sierra Sinclair
17. Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast
18. Sneakfreak
19. Stacy (From The Ranch)
20. Starrluvsyou
21. Stephanie Taylor
22. Tiffany Tyler
23. Versace
23. Winter Kay
The rule of 100 is required for the Best provider list under 35.... Originally Posted by adav8s28
just to be clear, nominations for the list are moderated using this requirement?? what if her stats are not publicly available?
any other reqs besides the age range?
just to be clear, nominations for the list are moderated using this requirement?? what if her stats are not publicly available?
any other reqs besides the age range? Originally Posted by pmdelites
1. Yes
2. Take your best guess. Pictures can be misleading.
3. Attractiveness. This is a subjective type of thing.
In alphabetical order after the first three. Adding one blonde, Journeedior.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Allegra Hope
5. Bentley Banks
6. Charlie Fox
7. Dallas Bella
8. Jasmine Love Dallas
9. Jenny Snow
10. Jordyn Lee
11. Journeedior
12. Juici Jay
13. KatherynLust
14. Leslie@nn
15. Selena 51
16. Sierra Sinclair
17. Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast
18. Sneakfreak
19. Stacy (From The Ranch)
20. Starrluvsyou
21. Stephanie Taylor
22. Tiffany Tyler
23. Versace
23. Winter Kay Originally Posted by adav8s28
Some ladies have retired. Out - Charlie Fox, Sneak Freak, Jordyn Lee, Selena 51. In- Sexxy Sabrina, Lauren Luxx, Victoria Paris, Miss Britney.

In alphabetical order after the first three.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Allegra Hope
5. Bentley Banks
6. Dallas Bella
7. Jasmine Love Dallas
8. Jenny Snow
9. Journeedior
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Lauren Luxx