Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

It might have made you look deeper into the issue, but it didn't stop you from chasing dirty whoooores apparently... you go home and kiss your kids with that mouth? I hope you brush your teeth at least.

Look, you haven't proven shit. I've looked at the videos, I've read the articles. You have a disjointed bunch of bullshit, some edited videos and disgruntled former employees. It's simply not your decision to make. It's a woman's right to choose and it's constitutional. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you kiss your Momma / SEEster with THAT mouth ? After brushing your tooth with the jalapeno vergas of your "gente" ? Is that after they've packed your fudge, woomby ? !! Pobrecita maricona y puta !
Do you kiss your Momma / SEEster with THAT mouth ? After brushing your tooth with the jalapeno vergas of your "gente" ? Is that after they've packed your fudge, woomby ? !! Pobrecita maricona y puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I actually go by your momma's house first and she cleans out my mouth. She's a real fat piece of shit, but I feel sorry for her, being your mother and all. Your dick is small enough to floss with, so you're half right though.
I actually go by your momma's house first and she cleans out my mouth. She's a real fat piece of shit, but I feel sorry for her, being your mother and all. Your dick is small enough to floss with, so you're half right though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
WRONG AGAIN puta ! My Mother has been dead for 16 years. And AGAIN with your transference ! It's YOUR Momma / SEEster , whose picture was show a few weeks back for all to see, whose is morbidly obese, maricona. Your trannie Momma /SEEster probably cleans your mouth out, or that's what she's told you she's doing while you blow her / it . And it's YOUR wetback gente that "floss" your ONE tooth puta, so YOU got it ALL wrong !!
WRONG AGAIN puta ! My Mother has been dead for 16 years. And AGAIN with your transference ! It's YOUR Momma / SEEster , whose picture was show a few weeks back for all to see, whose is morbidly obese, maricona. Your trannie Momma /SEEster probably cleans your mouth out, or that's what she's told you she's doing while you blow her / it . And it's YOUR wetback gente that "floss" your ONE tooth puta, so YOU got it ALL wrong !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You got it wrong you one-shoe cocksucker. The only spanish you know involves dicks and blowjobs and buttfucking. Coincidence or is that because you hang around the holes so much, that's the only spanish you learned?
You got it wrong you one-shoe cocksucker. The only spanish you know involves dicks and blowjobs and buttfucking. Coincidence or is that because you hang around the holes so much, that's the only spanish you learned? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Pobecita puta ! Tu no haBLOW Ingles chapete y Senor " freelance writer for travel brochures " . THOUGHT woomby THOUGHT :w oot_jump::woot_jump :
Pobecita puta ! Tu no haBLOW Ingles chapete y Senor " freelance writer for travel brochures " . THOUGHT woomby THOUGHT :w oot_jump::woot_jump : Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

seem like you have a typo there ..
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2015, 12:22 PM

Making money off abortions is to liberals . Originally Posted by DSK
Is what making money off Wars is to Conservatives!

Originally Posted by WTF
Let's end both.
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 07:43 AM
Let's end both. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Death to Capitalism!

• DSK
  • 08-30-2015, 07:50 AM
you do have that right, glad u used the word "peacefully". what do you think of the murders/shooting of abortion doctors??

dumping chemical in water can poison an entire community, comparing that to the support of a womans right to choose what happens to her own body is misguided. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I oppose shooting abortion doctors.
  • DSK
  • 08-30-2015, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by WTF
Right you are, so let's take COG's advice and stop doing both things.

I would add to stop making money hiring illegal workers and depriving Americans of a job, but that would be a little rude, wouldn't it?

I would add to stop making money hiring illegal workers and depriving Americans of a job, but that would be a little rude, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by DSK
Not as rude as supporting the illegal, immoral and Inhumane sex slave trade, JL.

You are not qualified to comment on ANY moral issue, because you are unequivocally this board's biggest liar, cheater and welsher. You have no credibility and have earned no respect.

Why not simply admit what everybody already knows about you and you many personas??
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 10:29 AM

I would add to stop making money hiring illegal workers and depriving Americans of a job, but that would be a little rude, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by DSK
Hey if America keeps producing lazy entitled ingrates....fuck'em!

Originally Posted by DSK
We are saving money with abortions!

So war cost money and abortion saves money....the capitalist system calls for making money off both...are you against Capitalism now?
  • MC19
  • 08-30-2015, 05:49 PM
tight your egg tube now you can fuxk all you want, when you done cum back untie them for you