Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I loathe men that dabble in women's business.

What makes you think I haven't been asked to take up the mantle of Crusader. You know nothing Jon Snow.

So far no one has.

Although, I'm thinking I am going to stop responding to Senior Crown. After my workout I may try to slog through his shit. But i'ya'know. Maybe not. Originally Posted by armature

(hit or miss on this loading... odd; but oh well)
I loathe men that dabble in women's business Originally Posted by armature
There you go, that wasn't that hard to be honest was it? You're sexist!!

What makes you think I haven't been asked to take up the mantle of Crusader. Originally Posted by armature
How about clarifying then. Did Dorfy ask for your help?

Although, I'm thinking I am going to stop responding to Senior Crown. Originally Posted by armature
Obviously you're going to stop responding to me, I'm a man.

All I've done is rationally point out, your incorrect assumption that the users of ECCIE (buyers, sellers, lurkers, and trolls) are owed anything based on this whole escapade.
There you go, that wasn't that hard to be honest was it? You're sexist!! Originally Posted by corona
No, I'm not. I think men have no business in women's business.

How about clarifying then. Did Dorfy ask for your help? Originally Posted by corona
Above your pay grade.

Obviously you're going to stop responding to me, I'm a man. Originally Posted by corona
Childish.

All I've done is rationally point out, Originally Posted by corona
No, you've not. In fact you are now reverting to infancy with your childish attempts at baiting me.

your incorrect assumption that the users of ECCIE (buyers, sellers, lurkers, and trolls) are owed anything based on this whole escapade. Originally Posted by corona
What currency? Define that, and maybe, we'll continue our little chat. Until then, I really must bid you a fare, fare adieu. I do not feel that I can groom you for logical and polite discussion, and as I implied earlier, you have begun to bore me.
What makes you think I haven't been asked to take up the mantle of Crusader. Originally Posted by armature
The fact that no one has come forward claiming to even know who you are.
The fact that no one has come forward claiming to even know who you are. Originally Posted by TinMan

I thought she was a Hobbiest up until a few days ago! That's not a dig in any way... I truly thought I was interacting with a Man.
The fact that no one has come forward claiming to even know who you are. Originally Posted by TinMan
Now, I love things to be about me, but this thread isn't about me. It's about whether Dallas has a rogue mod or not.
I thought she was a Hobbiest up until a few days ago! That's not a dig in any way... I truly thought I was interacting with a Man. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Irma all good .
armature, tag, you're it! There, crusade in good hands...I may resume later. I have been "ocupado" (that's Cuban for "busy").
Now, I love things to be about me, but this thread isn't about me. It's about whether Dallas has a rogue mod or not. Originally Posted by armature
Well, you did step in front of the spotlight with your claim of having a dog in this fight. And now you'd have us believe you've been appointed Crusader.

When you open Pandora's box, you gotta expect folks to rummage through it.
armature, tag, you're it! There, crusade in good hands...I may resume later. I have been "ocupado" (that's Cuban for "busy"). Originally Posted by YummyMarie
el dramatismo?
what no meme???? say it aint so....
Irma all good . Originally Posted by armature
she's good with meemah, and it fits her lifestyle.....or cat lady....in that same vein, sadly her opinion doesn't mean anything, nobody cares about what her middle aged whore thoughts are...she's not that bright......but we know she has to express herself.....not that anyone cares.....its the same noise mosquitos make..........almost as important as the septic tank ...milfy 20002......voices her opinions.....IMHO she "milfy" is the nastiest whore on ECCIE......but im just a a regular here........
this entire thread is about NY'Rs misogynistic attitude....he hates smart mouth hookers, because it affects his manhood......but he's not a big enough man to reverse her ban,,,, ,too bad he had a chance to redeem himself.......oh well........
STFU Tony Gambino.
this entire thread is about NY'Rs misogynistic attitude....he hates smart mouth hookers, because it affects his manhood......but he's not a big enough man to reverse her ban,,,, ,too bad he had a chance to redeem himself.......oh well........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
misogynist attitude? How do you what his attitude towards women are? Do you know him personally to be able to say that of him? Why would he reverse her ban? he did not just up and ban her, he gave her the last points, which accumulated to her banning. If a mod did something that was supposedly beyond his scope, even tho there is not a mod or the mods on a local level, I am sure St.Chris has been contacted and he has not done anything so that should tell you something right there.

We all know that mods do not interpret/moderate the guidelines equally for all members and that is probably why some get upset about a mod pointing one member and not another for doing the same thing. It is a given that they have a particular interest in certain members, and many times, I suspect they are told by non-staff members who to have that interest in, that is just the nature of this site and why the majority of the drama on here is allowed to continue.

At one point a few years ago, we did have a local mod who was an total asshole. I have no idea what he did to others that did not agree with his opinion on everything (at least openly), but I know many who hated him and he especially had a hard on for me. Hopefully, those kinds of mods who have that kind of power trip are not current mods. Do we have have mods who we think make dumb decisions? Of course, and those dumb decisions are usually that mod giving points to us personally or friends.

Then, there is always the members who think that no one can do anything right and just like to bitch and cause drama. Most of those are the ones who have very little to no reviews, especially given their number of posts and time they have been on the board.

Everyone just needs to get over it, and no matter how much you beat this dead horse, nothing will change the points Dorthy received nor her consequence for receiving those points.