Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

hahahaha. I don't know why, but MK fatalities come to mind....

So there was talk of Comicpalooza and even a little Anime Matsuri - but no cosplay pics? C'mon and share, people!

On that note... anyone thinking of going to Space City Con in early August?
I would, but it's too attached to my real life and easily traceable. I've been thinking of a sexy hobby only cos-play shoot however but I'd think it would be epic to have key ladies from the board in it and stick to one major theme.
Bayonetta does not walk.... she struts....

Originally Posted by Glynette
Win!
  • Trey
  • 07-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Hey you and Glynette can do the cos-play shoot.
OMG YES I SEE A DARK STALKERS COSPLAY!

Morrigan for LD

Felicia for me
So there was talk of Comicpalooza and even a little Anime Matsuri - but no cosplay pics? C'mon and share, people!

On that note... anyone thinking of going to Space City Con in early August? Originally Posted by rawkout
No Space City Con for us. IIRC, it usually conflicts with GenCon...

@Glynette/LD: You guys should totally troll people and go with Mudkip vs Jigglypuff!

Speaking of other nerd stuff, I went and rewatched Star Trek Into Darkness this weekend with some friends who hadn't seen it... and I noticed Mickey (Rose's ex boyfriend) from Doctor Who was in it! He's the Star Fleet officer who blew himself up in the library in return for Khan saving his kid.
Wake up I'm pretty anal about my cosplay in that if it doesn't fit or suit me to where it doesn't make ppl want to barf, then I don't entertain it, so no worries. ^__^
rule #1: do not feed trolls in a perfectly good thread.

back on subject... girl I don't play video games! I just liked the pics. The only game I have played with any regularity as an adult are the music ones, my kids have Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Band Hero, and DJ Hero. That is the extent of my video game expertise. I know... I suck.

I did used to play as a kid though, so how about a character from Tekken or Street Fighter?
Wake up I'm pretty anal about my cosplay in that if it doesn't fit or suit me to where it doesn't make ppl want to barf, then I don't entertain it, so no worries. ^__^ Originally Posted by Glynette
Good girl...
rule #1: do not feed trolls in a perfectly good thread.

back on subject... girl I don't play video games! I just liked the pics. The only game I have played with any regularity as an adult are the music ones, my kids have Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Band Hero, and DJ Hero. That is the extent of my video game expertise. I know... I suck.

I did used to play as a kid though, so how about a character from Tekken or Street Fighter? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Depending on how far up the Tekken games you played, but Christie might be a good fit since you're bustier than a lot of the usual Tekken chicks.

Of course, female versions of the male characters are always acceptable as well.

As for SF, everyone always appreciates a Cammy!

None of you ladies have any love for Soul Calibur? No cosplaying with armor and weapons?
I do have an old school Nintendo... Dr. Mario or Duck Hunt anyone?

[QUOTE=Luxury Daphne;1053353643]I do have an old school Nintendo... Dr. Mario or Duck Hunt anyone?

METROID!