Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

sorry to break the news. looks like his was a really short bācā. from the looks of what it seemed to be for you'd think it would have been longer cool off period. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
He will be gone again trust me he isn't the brightest..
This one .... before the end of the day.

Click Domino2496
ha, ha. if modtown isn't hungover or being lazy.

guess some people really don't read a damn thing do they.

and seriously? adding more and different numbers/mixing them up and raising her rate even more and that's her business model? yeah! that'll work. being as the other account isn't even disabled - smh. what are the odds someone forgot their password and didn't bother trying to recover it? or is that too simple an explanation?
^ NOTHING is too simple an explanation lol.

You should see some of the PMs and emails we get, male and female alike. It amazes me how some people even function in the world.

You should see some of the PMs and emails we get, male and female alike.
...... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Post some great examples or it didn't happen.

......none of mine, though.
Didnt know boardman could write?
Didnt know *****man could write? Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Don't mention the cattard thread hogger... sheesh
Its bad enough the hippo posted the book with one of his minion on the cover, now you uttered the forbidden name?
Now its just a matter of time before he somehow makes this thread all about him...
I still don't know how he does it, out just always seems to happen, "organically"

Domino... not the brightest star in the sky.
She's not trying to hide it very hard. Maybe she's just here to get a T-shirt? I hope she's aware that we have to BUY them, not free to those just for being BANNED. SMH
They probably won't ban her until each mod has thoroughly investigated her .....

.....inside and out to confirm redundancy.
They probably won't ban her until each mod has thoroughly investigated her .....

.....inside and out to confirm redundancy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Seems like a lot of work just to break out the hammer. She didn't impress me all that much that I'd have to see her twice, once as 24 again as 2496. But that's just me, she's not my "type". way too young.
P.Pete wouldn't put up with that chit.
Multiple handles used to disappear all the time without explanation. Since this it's falling outside the norm, maybe we're missing something?
BUT...
Domino 96

VERY SIMILAR TO THIS!
Domino 2496

“Here’s to you and here’s to me, And here’s to all the girls that lick us where we pee!”
what's there to verify? SAME WORDING in both welcome ad's and Hardhat just posted undeniable proof.

SAME TWO MOLES (love spots?) one on the inside right boob, one under the left boob. not to mention the ass is exactly the same.

here speaking of ass -

while anyone (mods included) is at it check the moles on the right shoulder. nice berumad triangle there CLEARLY visible in both sets of images.

edit:
ha, ha. noticed another one. the far left shoulder - arm pit area. looks like all the 'dots' connect to me

uh duh? does that even happen in identical twins? no really? does it?

edit #2:
Seems like a lot of work just to break out the hammer. She didn't impress me all that much that I'd have to see her twice, once as 24 again as 2496. But that's just me, she's not my "type". way too young.
Multiple handles used to disappear all the time without explanation. Since this it's falling outside the norm, maybe we're missing something?
.............................. ................ Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
hey, rules are - I mean guidelines are guidelines! besides the providers could use some more names on the list. ha, ha!

nice to know info also. actually caved in after some back and forth with her and was ready and willing to finally meet her. she even set the day then radio silence. sounds like maybe I was saved? also noticed the showcase continually disappearing and reappearing. never did figure that one out. maybe not something for the guys to know.
So, it was the same provider who had 2 accounts? Are you sure? It was not someone else who made a new account with similar name and used her pics?

Not so sure now are you? We have to be before we sanction someone.
Seems like a lot of work just to break out the hammer...
BUT... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
So, it was the same provider who had 2 accounts? Are you sure? It was not someone else who made a new account with similar name and used her pics?

Not so sure now are you? We have to be before we sanction someone.
Originally Posted by Pistolero
Like I said, we're obviously missing something...
But...
Connecting the the dots, er moles, it's obvious the are the same photos. But like Pistolero said, who's to say it's not another provider using 24's photos. Which I believe is still not allowed. I reckon the question would be, who's the original and who's the copycat. Or a more simple explanation is that it's duplicate accounts. But until the mods are certain no action can be taken.
Oh how I love a good mystery/conspiracy.
Time to break out the tin foil! The aliens are in orbit preparing to land with cloned Dominos. That would explain the identical moles... CLONES!
Ban both and make the users get it fixed.

Not so sure now are you? We have to be before we sanction someone. Originally Posted by Pistolero
uh, you might not be sure but I'm sure. still. now. today. tomorrow. unless some kray, kray rabbit pops out of a hat.

exact wording? if you're going to steal pictures most likely you'd come up with a new name and change the welcome thread wording. which by the way, she now has two welcome threads. you'd probably not do it in the same city. then again, ok that one's weak with hooktard logic. seems more like a BP move to.

secondly, those are pic's that weren't posted before. so ummm, this copycat went and stalked poor Domino, got her to strip down, pose, and take some selfies, then jacked or hacked or paid (can only imagine that cost) or begged or something else I've not considered for these never before seen photo's all in a master plan to copycat her? had all the sense to scheme this yet lacked the common sense to photoshop the dots out? or maybe that was just to ad to the conspiracy. and all this is a plan for what end result? wouldn't it all come crashing down when the first dingaling went in? or maybe that's why the rates are kray, kray. so hopefully no one goes in to foil the master scheme? oh, I forgot. they also waited for her to take down her original showcase to launch because they expected that to happen since it happened before multiple times. ok so that part could make sense.

that is quite the web!
Ban both and make the users get it fixed. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
this right here. then again it's just too much common sense.
edit #2:
ok the more I think about it. I can see flaws in this simple fix. would be an easy way to get someone temp banned. of course would be an easy fix for the real member since they should be the only one with access to their e-mail, number, etc. if not they have other problems.

while mod town is at it - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1403670
that there is a double account with posters to verify it. ha, ha.
She's real, met her friend and she was exiting at same time. Very attractive. But... Didn't have spot. So no idea on services, if that helps.

I've taken enough toft's, someone else's turn. Originally Posted by the mountain man
unless he's part of it.

also notice the new Dom lacks a Mod message and the Mod message the first duplicate got lacked a part of the message
.............................. .............................. ..You are only allowed to have ONE Welcome thread.............................. .............................. .......... Originally Posted by DarthMaul
more fuel for the mystery machine
.............................. .......................Oh how I love a good mystery/conspiracy.................... ............................ Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
edit:
I realize I don't think deviously enough for here a lot of the time so if you can explain all that away Pistol, please do. seriously. if anything it teaches me more things I wouldn't think of for the purpose of being aware of such things.