Enough is Enough

Or maybe others dragging her into everything just because she's my friend is just another form of the bullying they all claim to hate so much...
Maybe it's your fault you and honey boo hoo are 'connected'. Perhaps you should take 'wakeups fuck slut' off your avatar picture. You and him come off as being joined at the hip, so if you want to distance yourself from him, then do it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
why should she have to do that? and what does that have to do with wtf iwe're talking about... oh one thing it does have to do with it- you're using a a chick take pot shots at WU.. that's a very manly and mature approach to the situation at hand.
Daphne,

What the hell seems to be the problem here? Your post yesterday afternoon did not have this image, but my notice of your post did. Now I put up with a lot of shit from silly hooktards, but this is beyond my capacity to tolerate.

I need you to be sure you do not omit anything else like this because I need the pic to be able to point out that despite all the choices, when you wanted it to look tough and fierce, you chose a WHITE bear!

I will schedule with you and discipline you properly.

j/k

Old Dingus

Originally Posted by Old Dingus
I thought the polar bear looked tough as hell. then I though about it; the whole thing we've got going on here ya know.. the cat, the mouse... so I opted to be approprio..
so I opted to be approprio.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Please tell me that wasn't meant to be apropos...
http://www.latin-dictionary.org/approprio
Definition Of:
approprio

Latin Dictionary JM Latin English Dictionary
V INTRANS
appropriate| make one's own

See also:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/approprio
Verb
approprio
first-person singular present indicative of appropriarsi
Ha! The world is ending! A hooker speaks Latin!

But an intransitive verb being used as an adjective?
the last I heard "to be" was a verb. and it's Italian, scooter.

shouldn't you be finding someone to do your taxes next year?
:facepalm:

cb...
Or maybe others dragging her into everything just because she's my friend is just another form of the bullying they all claim to hate so much... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
why should she have to do that? and what does that have to do with wtf iwe're talking about... oh one thing it does have to do with it- you're using a a chick take pot shots at WU.. that's a very manly and mature approach to the situation at hand. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
No it's not.

She's the one who told someone to 'fuck off' and brought herself into the thread.

It's my opinion, and I bet the opinion of others that she comes off as 'joined at the hip' with walkup.............tough shit if anybody doesn't like it.........just my humble opinion. ............who really cares, after all, it's just the fucking internet.
Who really cares, after all, you're just a hypocrite...

Besides, my wife is as awesome as a milk, a banana, and a jet fighter I knocked from the sky with a crossbow all blended together...

http://view.break.com/2522174
Who really cares, after all, you're just a hypocrite... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
honey boo hoo, that statement is a big crock of shit. Oh, it's OK for you to go around calling the ladies 'whores', 'fat whores', etc .and pouring your abuse on them.................but let someone even hint that Val is wrong about something and you let your poor wittle feelwings get hurt.

You're the hypocrite.
Val is wrong about something??? Haven't you heard? Wives are never wrong...

Face it DJ...you brought her up just to take a shot at me...for no reason...you're the bully now, how's it feel?
Val is wrong about something??? Haven't you heard? Wives are never wrong...

Face it DJ...you brought her up just to take a shot at me...for no reason...you're the bully now, how's it feel? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
So, this is bullying?

Maybe it's your fault you and honey boo hoo are 'connected'. Perhaps you should take 'wakeups fuck slut' off your avatar picture. You and him come off as being joined at the hip, so if you want to distance yourself from him, then do it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dude, you're the biggest joke on this site................put that in your fucking signature.
Heh, I love it...you get your ass handed to you by being caught doing EXACTLY what you hate me doing, and now you drop into imitating me...you're so awesome it hurst man...

Time to face it DJ...when you face off with me...you turn into me...and it carries over into your interactions with everyone else...you're done...
Heh, I love it...you get your ass handed to you by being caught doing EXACTLY what you hate me doing, and now you drop into imitating me...you're so awesome it hurst man...

Time to face it DJ...when you face off with me...you turn into me...and it carries over into your interactions with everyone else...you're done... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
As time has gone on, less and less people have taken you seriously.

Oh, by the way, you really come off as a bigger joke when you play the victim card.

About me being like you...............I'm not...........but you should research this..........

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/denial