the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

blowmypop23
Premium Access

Reviews: 2

lol. 492 posts. 490 about tara? i mean he does have two reviews and those count, yes??
who mad? Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Hi Alyssa, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I've seen your posts but I won't make any assumptions about you or your eccie agenda. Me personally I just like to have fun. One thing that isn't fun is some of the bullying that goes on here. As David will attest he had a little stalker issue.

The other thing that isn't fun are little lap minions who try to bully anyone who post anything their queen does t like. Regardless of what or how she is they lie and bully people as does she. It also isn't fun when they lie and cry wolf and say stuff was wrong because of this or that. It's not cool.

Tara, like her little cohort V like to lie and make shit up. I'm just not the right guy to do that to. I don't personally have an issue with Tara, she's fun to have around as is V. Neither is clever enough to be dangerous and most hobbyist and mods are smart enough to see thru their bs so it's just harmless fun.

I would never see either, they both pose security risks and both are ymmv providers and both are a little bsc. All of which are turn offs for me. You I haven't decided on.

As far as reviews go, I stopped writing them about 3 years ago and now only plan to write 1 every 6 weeks or so if I decide to stick around.

More on topic

Sooooo happy to have you back Tara, this place is just boring without you

Ps Alyssa- I've already lost interest here as you can see from my previous posts. Chess is only fun against a worthy opponent.
I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious I was referring to previous girls you had fucked who would defend you against the accusation of fatness in the belly and smallness in the dick.Sticking to the OP: Originally Posted by DSK
Provider or hobbyist. I have one member on here who mentions me in every other posts he makes on average, although when he does his name calling he does it indirectly to abstain from points, and he hijacks threads doing so.

Keep your chin up, Tara, your haters will not only help make this thread surpass 30K views, but also keep it to the top of this forum. Originally Posted by davidfree986
you know how some girls have daddy issues?
some boys have mommy issues. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
blowmypop23
Premium Access

Reviews: 2

lol. 492 posts. 490 about tara? i mean he does have two reviews and those count, yes??
who mad? Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
That is not right, as he has called out one of my cyberstalkers and did a real good job at it with a few posts, so he is a good guy. Originally Posted by davidfree986
And yet you keep following her and davidfree around ! Originally Posted by Htking
Htking,

Boltfan is a condescending cyber stalker who has nothing better to do with himself and he calls it fun to be an ass to others. Reacting to his posts is his ultimate goal. He is nothing but a troll who contributes nothing of value to the board. If you ignore him, he still does not go away, so that is really useless. When you see his posts and he hijacks a thread (which happens very frequently), RTM the post and let the mods handle it. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yuh, kinda sad, I think he just lonely ! Originally Posted by Htking
I Tara. Welcome back. Your looking better than ever. Remember, take no prisoners and kick, Em where it counts. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Thank you guys so much! Yall are sweet and so awesome. I am glad to know i have so many friends on here.
And yet you keep following her and davidfree around ! Originally Posted by Htking
Not really true, I don't see any attacks from him, it's just harmless back and forth fun. They take little jabs at each other and it's entertaining. The only one getting their panties in a wad are the but hurt minions.
Awww Tara, are you taking things personal ? Say it ain't so. We are having fun here, no? Thought we had a common goal here, get your thread views up. Originally Posted by Boltfan
That's what I thought too, isn't our goal 50,000 views
I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious I was referring to previous girls you had fucked who would defend you against the accusation of fatness in the belly and smallness in the dick.Sticking to the OP: Originally Posted by DSK
Project much?
That's what I thought too, isn't our goal 50,000 views Originally Posted by blowmypop23
That's what I thought.
damn Tara!! you're haters are all over this thread....some of them holding a grudge from GW'S presidency....weak....you'd think the mods would back them off....but im just a regular poster here....so many trolls so little time, don't let them push your buttons.....they want to be like you!
Ha Ha

They remind me of atheist that claim they don't believe there is
a God, but they can't stop talking about him.
  • DSK
  • 10-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Project much? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nope.

Welcome back Tara!
damn Tara!! you're haters are all over this thread....some of them holding a grudge from GW'S presidency....weak....you'd think the mods would back them off....but im just a regular poster here....so many trolls so little time, don't let them push your buttons.....they want to be like you! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You in to help TARA get this the views up? Your country needs you, now more than ever.
  • broes
  • 10-02-2015, 08:27 AM
I gotta admit if I had no idea who Tara was and just happened to see her big tittied ass go jogging by at some random 5K this weekend, she would probably have my full attention. Even though her belly button looks like a superfluous vagina.
Welcome back....your hot girl!!!!
damn Tara!! you're haters are all over this thread....some of them holding a grudge from GW'S presidency....weak....you'd think the mods would back them off....but im just a regular poster here....so many trolls so little time, don't let them push your buttons.....they want to be like you! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Ha Ha

They remind me of atheist that claim they don't believe there is
a God, but they can't stop talking about him. Originally Posted by bojulay
Nope.

Welcome back Tara! Originally Posted by DSK
Welcome back....your hot girl!!!! Originally Posted by LaceyMayForYou
Love you guys! Yall are the best.
Crickets. ..... chirp chirp chirp
Crickets. ..... chirp chirp chirp Originally Posted by Tara Evans
We're just waiting for the glad-to-be-back taint pics.