"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Foot tapping in the men's room... I know a lot about how to get my dick sucked in a men's room stall. Mmmmm. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The dried mess of countless men's ejaculate forming a crust at the corners of my gaping maw... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Does anyone still doubt that undercunt is the most disgusting creepy queer ever to post on this board?

Today, 01:19 PM

This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.
Today, 01:19 PM

This message is hidden because I am busy sucking dick again. Back in 5 min. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Fixed that for undercunt.
Fixed that for undercunt. Originally Posted by lustylad
Perhaps the most juvenile contribution in the history of the Political Forum.

I'm sure Whinybitch would agree with me, Junior. It's what keeps him "young."

How do we grant you your unconditional release, pee wee?
You are the worst kind of fool. You bring no joy to those near or far. You bring no joy, even to yourself. You sit behind a computer all day, copying and pasting away. At some point, I know you must look in a mirror. What you see... must be hideous. The cruel, upturned smile. The dried mess of countless men's ejaculate forming a crust at the corners of your gaping maw. The beady eyes, almost sewn shut as the strings of jizz act like liquid thread. The hair, matted and dirty. The clothes are soiled and stink of Funyuns and Root Beer. You are the epitome of lonely. All alone in the deep, dark and dank prison that is your own mind. The echoes of 'odumbo' and 'golem fucktard' bounce around the empty expanse. I would plead with you to seek help. I'm afraid it's simply too late. After all, you're a cum-guzzling, golem, musselman-lovin' cocktard. And that's all you'll ever be. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Pearls before swine UC!
Perhaps the most juvenile contribution in the history of the Political Forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You don't really want to give up the MOST JUVENILE POSTER award you received for inventing SNICK and SNORT, do you AssUp?
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 03:10 PM
You are the worst kind of fool. You bring no joy to those near or far. You bring no joy, even to yourself. You sit behind a computer all day, copying and pasting away. At some point, I know you must look in a mirror. What you see... must be hideous. The cruel, upturned smile. The dried mess of countless men's ejaculate forming a crust at the corners of your gaping maw. The beady eyes, almost sewn shut as the strings of jizz act like liquid thread. The hair, matted and dirty. The clothes are soiled and stink of Funyuns and Root Beer. You are the epitome of lonely. All alone in the deep, dark and dank prison that is your own mind. The echoes of 'odumbo' and 'golem fucktard' bounce around the empty expanse. I would plead with you to seek help. I'm afraid it's simply too late. After all, you're a cum-guzzling, golem, musselman-lovin' cocktard. And that's all you'll ever be. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's a funny post!!!
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 03:11 PM
Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, IBIdiot...

You got more votes than all other Idiots combined! What does that prove, meltdown man? Yep, you are unequivocally the DIPSHIT among IDIOTS!

Dubious honor. It indicates that even the Idiot Klan, err, KKKlan considers you the biggest asshole among their number! LMAO!

BTW -- did you stop giving a shit about Nigeria? Or, like Ted Cruz the Canadian Candyass Cupcake, is your fucked up public persona more important to you than the "threads" you post? Aren't you glad I've come up with that name for Teddy Cruz, the Canadian Candyass Cupcake? It sounds like one of yours, you racist, gay fuck doll wannabe, SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Outstanding post!!
Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, IBIdiot...

You got more votes than all other Idiots combined! What does that prove, meltdown man? Yep, you are unequivocally the DIPSHIT among IDIOTS!

Dubious honor. It indicates that even the Idiot Klan, err, KKKlan considers you the biggest asshole among their number! LMAO!

BTW -- did you stop giving a shit about Nigeria? Or, like Ted Cruz the Canadian Candyass Cupcake, is your fucked up public persona more important to you than the "threads" you post? Aren't you glad I've come up with that name for Teddy Cruz, the Canadian Candyass Cupcake? It sounds like one of yours, you racist, gay fuck doll wannabe, SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK?

You're flying your favorite faggot colors again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You better check your mirror, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Your hypocritical ass has been posting 24-7 since you joined the forum, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

That's a funny post!!! Originally Posted by DSK
The "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion is "funny" your kinda way, DickSuckingKlown.

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Outstanding post!! Originally Posted by DSK
An "outstanding post" without reason or thought, kinda like you, DickSuckingClown.
Perhaps the most juvenile contribution in the history of the Political Forum.

I'm sure Whinybitch would agree with me, Junior. It's what keeps him "young."

How do we grant you your unconditional release, pee wee? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't know what he said, but I'm sure it was utterly groundbreaking in the arena of debate prose. He has nothing but to call people faggots and continue to harp on homosexuality. It's been my experience that those who bark the loudest are the ones deepest in the closet. They are so deathly afraid of being themselves that they live their entire life in fear of being found out. In fear of a girl sticking a finger up their ass and actually... liking it. The beautiful thing is being free enough to not give a fuck what people like LL think. They are sad, pathetic human beings. And they are to be pitied.
I don't know what he said, but I'm sure it was utterly groundbreaking in the arena of debate prose. He has nothing but to call people faggots and continue to harp on homosexuality. It's been my experience that those who bark the loudest are the ones deepest in the closet. They are so deathly afraid of being themselves that they live their entire life in fear of being found out. In fear of a girl sticking a finger up their ass and actually... liking it. The beautiful thing is being free enough to not give a fuck what people like LL think. They are sad, pathetic human beings. And they are to be pitied. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're the queer, pathetic faggot looking for dicks, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're the queer, pathetic faggot looking for dicks, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've been trolled, you grubered, odumbo cocktard minion. And I remember you, not so long ago, raking me over the coals for a perceived slight on homosexuals and now here you are with the 'queer, pathetic faggot' routine. You're a piece of mierda. Go pop open a new root beer, stick your funyun dust covered hand back in your pants, and start yanking on that polla patetica for me.
You've been trolled, you grubered, odumbo cocktard minion. And I remember you, not so long ago, raking me over the coals for a perceived slight on homosexuals and now here you are with the 'queer, pathetic faggot' routine. You're a piece of mierda. Go pop open a new root beer, stick your funyun dust covered hand back in your pants, and start yanking on that polla patetica for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Go crawl back under your boyfriend's cock, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Go crawl back under your boyfriend's cock, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you capitulate? You are holding yourself to some different standard than you hold everyone else to.
So you capitulate? You are holding yourself to some different standard than you hold everyone else to. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It's lib-retards like your stupid ass who pose as advocates for and champion the LBGT crowd, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion; hence, you're a fucking hypocrite when you cast homo aspersions. Meanwhile, denigrating criticism from this side isn't hypocrisy, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Go crawl back under your boyfriend's cock, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.