Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Lmmfao...SF..you're funny as shit..thanks for the laughs..y'all carry on y'all hear...
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 08:31 PM

No, let's not forget about NM. You made an allegation specifically against NM.

I still don't see any links from any other websites proving what you claim and you have had ample opportunity to post proof. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I know it and she knows it and the ladies who have access to the other site know it.

If you haven't noticed by now,I don't give a fuck if you know it.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Lmmfao...SF..you're funny as shit..thanks for the laughs..y'all carry on y'all hear... Originally Posted by hornfreak

I'll second that Stinky is as funny as shit...got almost as much Common Sense.

I know it and she knows it and the ladies who have access to the other site know it.

If you haven't noticed by now,I don't give a fuck if you know it. Originally Posted by WTF
So ... what, you're now claiming that your not one of the ladies who have access to the other site? Then how do you know it?
  • cr76
  • 12-07-2015, 08:59 PM
are y'all duking it out on two separate threads?
So ... what, you're now claiming that your not one of the ladies who have access to the other site? Then how do you know it? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Point of Order: a fucktard having access to the other site is not a violation here. Posting that information here would be a violation.
Honestly, not worth my time. I'm not the one interested in peeking behind The Curtain. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
It is absolutely worth your time...because your misinterpretation of the guidelines is the basis behind your entire disagreement with WTF...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with knowing exactly what happens in any private, or restricted area of this board. The processes via which members come across that info are many, varied, and almost completely unpoliceable...

But, suit yourself...
Shh, the nuanced approach doesn't fit the narrative.

Why am I not surprised this dead horse is still being beaten?

I want my 15 minutes and my brain cells back!

It is absolutely worth your time...because your misinterpretation of the guidelines is the basis behind your entire disagreement with WTF...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with knowing exactly what happens in any private, or restricted area of this board. The processes via which members come across that info are many, varied, and almost completely unpoliceable...

But, suit yourself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So you are basically admitting you have outsmarted those pesky mods and
Gone where you are not allowed?
Is this not the part where you tell the guy to shut it and go fuck someone?
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Point of Order: a fucktard having access to the other site is not a violation here. Posting that information here would be a violation. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I haven't even posted what site
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2015, 10:03 PM
So ... what, you're now claiming that your not one of the ladies who have access to the other site? Then how do you know it? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

Could you break that down in English.
.... Maybe the Infoshare Mods are not spending time on "that" because there is nothing to spend time on .... Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Trust me, there is a bunch of useless bullshit in there that the female mods waste their time on. Just tonight I was shown a bunch of threads that made me laugh. The bitchiness and condescension is amazing. I really wish all the the guys had access to there so that they could all get a transparent view of little miss precious true character.
So you are basically admitting you have outsmarted those pesky mods and
Gone where you are not allowed? Originally Posted by rduke4923
I'm a mod...I have access to all sorts of places you don't. But before Chris bestowed that title on me, so he could watch the hookers gnash their teeth, I had outsmarted many a mod, and had gone many places I was not allowed. Now the ladies just invite me...whores love them some Wakeup...

And yeah Spice, I know it's WAY beyond him...but letting him get a glimpse behind the REAL curtain may help him out in the long run...

I guess I'm just a fucktard philanthropist...
Ever the optimist.