YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Marie you are a tease.
Women are more beautiful than they think

It would be nice if you furnished a link to those vids. For some reason my computer won't play the video just the audio.
It would be nice if you furnished a link to those vids. For some reason my computer won't play the video just the audio. Originally Posted by tucson
Here ya go!

http://youtu.be/XpaOjMXyJGk
Wow! That was a great video, yumminess!

Thanck you!

I don't suppose it will help me will it?
YM, nice link. You are definitely one of those women who is more beautiful than she realizes--especially for those of us who find intelligence and kindness and adventurous spirit. . . . . .. . .and some purely earthy sexuality wrapped into an enthusiastic package to be the most irresistible beauty of all.

To me, you and Paulina Payne, and Macy Manning, and Dallas Rain, and Ms. Athena, and Jules Milano (Austin) are beauties I try to be worthy of, and much more beautiful than any Kardashian or other steel-bellied airhead could ever hope to be.

Oh, and it is dead easy to find YMs taint, it's right behind the waterfall. . . .LOL
This is too funny...

Wow I want one of those I was with a gal that had a clit ring and that would have given me a better view.
Alright, who spiked the munchkin's apple juice with Redbull?!? Yummy is not very happy right now!!!
Sounds like two year olds to me. Just wait several years and remind them they deserve what their two year olds do to them. I told my kids when they complained it was pay back. The oldest one would open the crib or play pen to play with his sister. Not malicious just wanted to play with his sister the fact that it was 4am didn't seem to be a problem.
Make friends with the garbage men. When they drive up, wave. Time a discussion with the devil's spawns to coincide with the garbage pickup. Tell them if they do not behave the garbage men will take them away. Always wave at the garbage men during this discussion. It works like a wonder.
The munchkin was obsessed with its blanket positioning most of the night...tired...ugh!
Above all else LOVE them as all to soon they grow up and are gone.
Posted a thread: feel free to chime in

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=719033