For those who need proof of election fraud....

I don't "say" it. It is FACT. Whether I support it or not is irrelevant. And please don't assume how I feel about issues. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No assumption. Your posts make it very clear how you feel.
What about the suppression of the vote and all the pro gun rhetoric that's been going on for the last two decades. And what's with the name calling that always goes on. Dims, LIbs, DPST, etc etc. All that does is piss people off. I really think that's why so many people support Trump. He made is "OK" to be a dick rather than a statesman. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Good one!

Trump was/is ruthlessly attacked 24/7 365 by dims and the msm. Many opponents screaming "fuck Trump" as they burned and looted our Country! This division was started by the kenyan and holder!
What about the suppression of the vote and all the pro gun rhetoric that's been going on for the last two decades. And what's with the name calling that always goes on. Dims, LIbs, DPST, etc etc. All that does is piss people off. I really think that's why so many people support Trump. He made is "OK" to be a dick rather than a statesman. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yeah, MSM and Social media blocked the Hunter Biden laptop story. Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for Biden if they knew more about it before the election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ry/ar-BB1bPhIf
No assumption. Your posts make it very clear how you feel. Originally Posted by winn dixie
\

So tell me in detail how I feel about the suppression of 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment rights.

You've been incorrect on most every other statement you've made on this forum and we will add this to your list.
\

So tell me in detail how I feel about the suppression of 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment rights.

You've been incorrect on most every other statement you've made on this forum and we will add this to your list. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Me incorrect? lolling my ass off!

common sense vs obscure polls. Get better material ! snick
Me incorrect? lolling my ass off!

common sense vs obscure polls. Get better material ! snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
Again I ask "So tell me in detail how I feel about the suppression of 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment rights."

Got nothing? I didn't think so.
Again I ask "So tell me in detail how I feel about the suppression of 1st Amendment and 2nd Amendment rights."

Got nothing? I didn't think so. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I stand by my statements 110%. From your posting history its a fact! So sorry it hits so close to home.
Now give us a poll on how you feel! Pick very carefully.......
I stand by my statements 110%. From your posting history its a fact! So sorry it hits so close to home.
Now give us a poll on how you feel! Pick very carefully....... Originally Posted by winn dixie
So no specifics. None at all. Just your feelings with nothing to support them. As expected. All talk.
So no specifics. None at all. Just your feelings with nothing to support them. As expected. All talk. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Don’t expect anything but unsupported and baseless personal attacks from WD. He’s been on a rampage lately and is working in tandem with someone else to spread sunshine and lollipops across the forum. I think they miss their leader.

It’s become quite comical.

But sad.

So no specifics. None at all. Just your feelings with nothing to support them. As expected. All talk. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Going from your own posts sir! bahahahahahhahahhahahhahhaha

Got a poll to show otherwise?
https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/05...forensic-audit

IRREFUTABLE BOMBSHELL! NH Demands STATEWIDE Forensic Audit
by Steve MacDonald / 26 May 2021
WindhamNH_AlarmLogo_2

That’s his headline so let’s run with it. Who? YouTuber Nick Moseder is reporting on the now-infamous Windham Incident, and he has – read the headline – an Irrefutable bombshell to share.

He calls it a golden ticket to get a statewide audit.

Regular readers will see it coming… Alvin See wrote about it yesterday, and I added Jovan Hutton Pulitzer’s thoughts along the same lines later that day.

The folds in the mail-in ballots are confusing the equipment, which can and has altered the election result. All of them, potentially, and anywhere that equipment is used. The AccuVote optical scanning equipment.

Related: Jovan Hutton Pulitzer – 28% of the Ballots Were not Counted?! – Fraud or Failure?

Nick is very excited about the possibility that this will lead to the only statewide audit of the Nov 2020 election. You can get excited right along with him. That has to include Democrats (or should) because this same flaw could or has cost them elections as well.

Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqmvP__y5Q
Going from your own posts sir! bahahahahahhahahhahahhahhaha

Got a poll to show otherwise? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please cite one of those posts. Got nothing? Didn't think so.
https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/05...forensic-audit

IRREFUTABLE BOMBSHELL! NH Demands STATEWIDE Forensic Audit
by Steve MacDonald / 26 May 2021
WindhamNH_AlarmLogo_2

That’s his headline so let’s run with it. Who? YouTuber Nick Moseder is reporting on the now-infamous Windham Incident, and he has – read the headline – an Irrefutable bombshell to share.

He calls it a golden ticket to get a statewide audit.

Regular readers will see it coming… Alvin See wrote about it yesterday, and I added Jovan Hutton Pulitzer’s thoughts along the same lines later that day.

The folds in the mail-in ballots are confusing the equipment, which can and has altered the election result. All of them, potentially, and anywhere that equipment is used. The AccuVote optical scanning equipment.

Related: Jovan Hutton Pulitzer – 28% of the Ballots Were not Counted?! – Fraud or Failure?

Nick is very excited about the possibility that this will lead to the only statewide audit of the Nov 2020 election. You can get excited right along with him. That has to include Democrats (or should) because this same flaw could or has cost them elections as well.

Check it out!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
From 3 days ago:

Windham audit finds no fraud or evidence voting machines were tampered with

A forensic audit of automated vote counting machines in Windham revealed no evidence of fraud or tampering with those devices, officials said Thursday.

The work of the first-ever audit of a New Hampshire election ended Thursday with the team standing by its initial finding that folds made in paper ballots were the major contributor to a wide discrepancy between results that were reported on election night and a hand recount done nine days later in local House races.

Sununu has said there was no significant voter fraud in the 2020 election and the Windham discrepancy was small, considering more than 800,000 ballots were cast Nov. 3.

https://www.unionleader.com/news/pol...67b41dd26.html

Trump Cheered An Election Review In This Tiny New Hampshire Town — Auditors Just Said There’s No Proof Of Fraud

When New Hampshire began auditing a state legislative race in the town of Windham this month, former President Donald Trump suggested proof of widespread voter fraud could be lurking in the small suburban community — but Windham’s auditors on Thursday concluded there’s no evidence of vote-rigging in the town, in another disappointment for Trump supporters who have failed to substantiate any of the wild claims of nationwide fraud in the November election.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=56dc6fdd4690

Another claim of voter fraud bites the dust. In the words of Queen:

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Hey I'm gonna get you too
Same ol same ol. Recounting the same votes and not allowing true audits in these cases gets you nowhere.
Numbers dont add up! The dominion machines have faults. Its widely known and been talked about by both parties. The mail in ballots are the biggest source where election was stolen.
To bad folks cant see that.