That Ass

Very nice Chloe. I hope to be in touch soon. Originally Posted by maximus
Thank you bunches, babe!! I would love that and hope to hear from you soon! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Xo ~Chloe Belle~
  • MrGiz
  • 09-18-2020, 10:52 PM
Thank you so much for sharing some of my booty pics!! In case you missed it, here’s my Thong Thursday pic I posted on Twitter! I have to admit, besides a boob obsession, I might be addicted to a sexy ass as well! Love you guys and gals!! I’m excited to be back on Eccie!

Xo ~Chloe Belle~ Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I gotta admit... I think I may have just received some kinda subliminal Smile from that latest photo!
Or else... I could be dreamin'!
Does this dress make my butt look big?

I’m thinking this “dress” may have to serve as more of an actual sweater in my wardrobe this fall. There is zero room for error if I would drop anything and have to pick it up.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 42BD7361-4D18-4D4B-9A1F-B5620B0CFA98.jpeg (264.0 KB, 833 views)
I gotta admit... I think I may have just received some kinda subliminal Smile from that latest photo!
Or else... I could be dreamin'! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Lol, let’s talk! I will send you a PM!! Happy Tuesday!

Xo ~Chloe Belle~
Hope everyone has a awesome weekend!!

Thanks for showing up and showing it...nice pics
YaYa...

Nadiya Jones (StarBabii02)
Ginger i think you dropped something in front of me!!Good day for me!!!
Ginger i think you dropped something in front of me!!Good day for me!!! Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
Come pick it up
💋
Attached Images File Type: png 60beee6b888fda67.png (224.2 KB, 246 views)
All those leg presses at the gym have my ass looking extra thick for you. Enjoy the close up!

All those leg presses at the gym have my ass looking extra thick for you. Enjoy the close up!

Originally Posted by Vannah

Ass thicker than a bowl of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal 🤤
Ass thicker than a bowl of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal 🤤 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thicker than a McDonalds milkshake.