Unhinged: Out of 20 threads on the 1rst page 19 are started by Trump lickers

We'll all be banned.

Personally. I like the seat closest to the window in the "band" room! Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOLLING!

Pity we had to revive this thread, but the spam speaks for itself.
The City of Hanover is located in Milam County in the State of Texas. Primary exports are internet spammers and "Lets' Go Brandon" banners. Primary imports are individually wrapped fruit pies and Flex Seal (for shingle patchin' the double wide) Originally Posted by matchingmole

lmao
... Surely seem you liberal lads are directly insulting
another forum member... His home and stature.
You gonna insult Australians next??

... Might wanna get the thread back on-track.

### Salty
How about Yinzers?

Read through this thread and make your case, amigo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
... The Yinzers don't considour that name offencive.
I live near there.

... They like "Steel City" also.

### Salty
I know a lot of Yinzers. Most of them are fine Americans.
WHy does it bother you what a member posts? Do I need to get the doll out so you can show us where this mean conservative hurt you? Myself, I just scroll on if I don't want to respond to a thread. It's not rocket science,ya know.
WHy does it bother you what a member posts? Do I need to get the doll out so you can show us where this mean conservative hurt you? Myself, I just scroll on if I don't want to respond to a thread. It's not rocket science,ya know. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The "what" isn't the issue.........it's the "how much"...............get the doll out...and the lub
No matter what the title of this thread.

Its been one of the most bi-partisan threads Ive ever seen here.
Or non-partisan.

Other than some good needling and poking one another; I dont think anyone has gone overboard.
Interesting thread, not , wasted 31 minutes for sure
Interesting thread, not , wasted 31 minutes for sure Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Well hell....wasted 31 minutes of valuable posting time...may not make your quota of 15 threads tonight....but if you can do that before the Tucker is on the Television...your better half may reward ya by chopping up some fried pies into one inch squares and feed 'em to ya like them slave girls fed them old Roman emperors grapes and whatnot. Now git!!
... Might wanna get the thread back on-track. Originally Posted by Salty Again
Too Late.
Thread Closed