Daughter of Random Thoughts

Had coffee with couple ol buddies who tend to enjoy AMPS & Agencies. We got to discussing the pros & cons of both & of gals who operate independently. Much of the concern was discussion of not knowing with agencies who has access to RW info they might ask for vs independent gals being possibly the only one who would view it. I reminded them probably 1/3 or more might have an agent

Anyway thought would throw door open for everyone thoughts

I'm not going to call out the gent who asked me to post this, but let's say he is tech limited in posting links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE
LMAO!!!
cool lol

see yall in NWA in few daysssss
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 59C05D07-5283-4183-A718-3A9CBB253075.jpeg (40.8 KB, 184 views)
Well this thread has grown a little stagnant!!

Wondering if any lessons have been learned from packing water for anyone & not paying attention to what was very apparent & then when you get smacked in the face with that shoe you were worshiping, did you finally grasp the message?
Lessons are learned not taught
That moment you are being pursued in a planned high speed chase by your sheriff friend that ends in a exhilarating experience. I love and adore tough women, especially ones in uniforms
That moment you are being pursued in a planned high speed chase by your sheriff friend that ends in a exhilarating experience. I love and adore tough women, especially ones in uniforms Originally Posted by Zenovia
Was that that chase you were in? You might recognize the area around the 24 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YFx06lsKEA?t=1444
I'm with you! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Kisses dahling! Maybe one day we can plan a spontaneous, exciting, new adventure!! Maybe something less heart pounding than a high-speed chase. Never the less, it could/will be an experience we both will never forget!!!
Cheers dahhling
LMAO Nahhhhh, that wasn’t me!!! My chase ended with a much happier ending!!
Well this thread has grown a little stagnant!!

Wondering if any lessons have been learned from packing water for anyone & not paying attention to what was very apparent & then when you get smacked in the face with that shoe you were worshiping, did you finally grasp the message? Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Well I have learned that not only will water will be the death of me...

And packing water is for jackasses...

Told you so
I will never be your beast of burden,walk the miles my feet are hurting.
Do you ever get amped up to see someone for the first time and they exceed your expectations.
Do you ever get amped up to see someone for the first time and they exceed your expectations. Originally Posted by Baconman
It’s an amazing feeling. Met someone here recently and expectations were GREATLY exceeded.