How are we going to pay for all this shit?

If you take exception to my analysis of your economic prowess, I'll offer ug ou (sic) an Aron (sic) Rodgers apology. Originally Posted by WTF
This isn't about me or my "economic prowess" as you so awkwardly put it... it's about your total lack thereof.

I'm calling the selective use of different variables to fit your narrative, depending on the party in office fits the "Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias...

that you are too dense to grasp your hypocrisy is not suprising (sic). Originally Posted by WTF
You still don't get it. The variables aren't biased, the person making "selective" use of them is. That you are too dense to grasp that distinction is not surprising!

"Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics."
I've insulted you no more so than you've attempted to me laddy. Originally Posted by WTF
You like to think you've insulted me, but your recent attempts have been way too lame and amateurish to hurt my tender feelings.

You seem to have dropped the funny homo stuff lately. Did your boyfriend threaten to withhold sex if you didn't knock it off?
... Blimey! ... Does the cross-towne bus stop here?

Let's ALL take a break from all the hot and heavy insults
and pause for this advert...

... If you're lookin' for GREAT tucker at a fair price
- look no further then OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE.

"No Rules - Just Right!"

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 03:36 PM
This isn't about me or my "economic prowess" as you so awkwardly put it... it's about your total lack thereof.

You still don't get it. The variables aren't biased, the person making "selective" use of them is. That you are too dense to grasp that distinction is not surprising!

"Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics." Originally Posted by lustylad
That is pure gold.

That is basically exactly wtf I said.

Only I said YOU are the Liar trying to make your point using selective statistics.

I never said the numbers were wrong. I specifically said your analysis are similar to the Rooster responsible for sunrise.

Are you now just going to again make up another lie about what I said?
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2021, 03:49 PM
... Blimey! ... Does the cross-towne bus stop here?

Let's ALL take a break from all the hot and heavy insults
and pause for this advert...

... If you're lookin' for GREAT tucker at a fair price
- look no further then OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE.

"No Rules - Just Right!"

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Outback Sucks! If you want a good steak go somewhere else. Your typical Aussie doesn't know the difference between a good steak and a chicken.

(Salty - This is part of my master plan. Maybe if we tear each other apart over something stupid like steak it will take attention away from the other arguing. We've got the big guns participating now and just might learn something if they stick around. If we were in Bangkok I'd say lets all go out together to the Star of Light and get blow jobs together. That's a famous blow job bar where it all happens under the table so you don't have to look at the other guy's wanger. It's truly a great way to bond. Doesn't really work here though. )
bloomin' onion there mates. We should all have a coca cola and smile.

ts winn dixie does not like conflict
... Hmmmm... Pittsburgh used to have a good Australian
Bar-B-que joint over by Pittsburgh university.

But they closed it up for lack of business for some reason.
I was never there - It closed before I came over here.
But one o' me bludger-mates told me about it and
sent me over --- So I go to the joint and they are
closed already and boarded up - but still had some
"boomerang bbq" signs up... Nice friends I got.

#### Salty
... Hmmmm... Pittsburgh used to have a good Australian
Bar-B-que joint over by Pittsburgh university.

But they closed it up for lack of business for some reason.
I was never there - It closed before I came over here.
But one o' me bludger-mates told me about it and
sent me over --- So I go to the joint and they are
closed already and boarded up - but still had some
"boomerang bbq" signs up... Nice friends I got.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Sounds like ya got jipped out of a good "Barbie" mate. What a shame, lol.
That is basically exactly wtf I said.

Only I said YOU are the Liar trying to make your point using selective statistics. Originally Posted by WTF
No, you weasel.

Using selective statistics is not the same as using statistics selectively.

Did they not pause your high school masturbation lessons long enough to teach you the difference between adjectives and adverbs?

Sloppy thinking begets sloppy writing.
No, you weasel.

Did they not pause your high school masturbation lessons long enough to teach you the difference between adjectives and adverbs?

Sloppy thinking begets sloppy writing. Originally Posted by lustylad

so sloppy + sloppy = sloppy squared?

or is that "racist" math?

bahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 05:41 PM
No, you weasel.

Sloppy thinking begets sloppy writing. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're trying to divert what I accused you of doing...on a technicality. That is
"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias..." to support your pov.

You do exactly what you accuse others of doing. Period. End of story.
You're trying to divert what I accused you of doing...on a technicality. That is
"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias..." to support your pov.

You do exactly what you accuse others of doing. Period. End of story. Originally Posted by WTF
Masterbate?

You're the hypocritical partisan hack.

You were the one touting Trumps quarterly GDP numbers.

GTFOH Originally Posted by WTF
+1

That's true the Ivy leaguer was touting Trumps 2% GDP Growth Numbers!
+1

That's true the Ivy leaguer was touting Trumps 2% GDP Growth Numbers! Originally Posted by adav8s28

is it true you touted Obama's "brilliant" handling of slick willie blythe's financial ticking time bomb?