NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 02-02-2015, 07:20 AM
You're right DM, it doesn't suck to be Brady right now.

That was absolutely the worse call I've ever seen. I like Pete but he fucked that up...

It might suck to be Wilson right now, but soon it won't be. He's getting a new contract and I predict he'll be the highest paid QB, if not player, in the league.

I'm not sure which one is more hilarious to me: Pete stumbling through trying to come up with a good answer to why he called that play, the fact that OC Darell Bevell had his Wikipedia page changed to show how stupid he was, or Doug Baldwin's TD celebration in which he pretends to take a "dump" over the ball. Lmao!
Yeah that was a real fucked up play call. Throwing slants in the end zone ain't Russell Wilson's thing. Lynch should've been given the rock.

And what the fuck were they fighting for at the end??

It's clear now that these two teams hate each other.
Great Super Bowl. I am not a Happy Pete fan, and very glad he outcoached himself.

I had a wager on the Pats and also a wager on Beastmode grabbing his crotch after a score. He certainly would have done a crotch grab after a game winning TD run but it would have fucked my Pat bet up. The crotch grab was +180.

Brady and the WR and Gronk played there asses off. The Pat D did reasonably well stopping Beast mode. I really liked the way Bellechek coached up his D during the game. He is a bad man!!

Great game, now the hiatus until August fucking sucks. March Madness is coming that is the only salvation for a while.
  • Satin
  • 02-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Yeah it was really pathetic the way the Hawks reacted at the end. I know losing hurts, but you gotta be better than that on national TV. The one thing that would have made this circus complete is if Brady would have caught up to Sherman and said " YOU MAD BRO"!!!!!

I picked the Pats by 3...

Daddio, you're right bro, the reality of no football has already set in. My Lakers suck, Kobe's out for the year, so it's gonna be a loonnnnggggg several months now...
Great game especially since I didn't have a preferred outcome either way.
Pete got out coached when it came down to the nut cutting. Plain and simple.

Belichick had what, 40 seconds to decide whether or not to call a time out because of substitutions, situation, etc.
He saw the 3wr set and put in his goal line defensive line with three cb's and no safety. They had practiced that play before and knew what was coming when they saw the 3 wides. Brilliant move to just let it play out. If the hawks had scored on that play I don't think anyone would be questioning Belichick's decision on his defensive formation.

Where Carrol fucked up was in substituting. Lynch might be the best in the game when you need a couple yards. Fucker hits linebackers that have 50lbs on him and bounces off. Even Wilfork couldn't take him down consistently. I would have run Lynch 4 straight times, same play and do it quick or maybe run Wilson on a bootleg on 4th down as a last resort. Keep the opponent on their heels.
It was worth watching just for this....

It might suck to be Wilson right now, but soon it won't be. He's getting a new contract and I predict he'll be the highest paid QB, if not player, in the league. Originally Posted by Satin
Well he was smart enough to get a divorce before the new contract. I don't know if he will be the highest paid though. Is it Flacco right now?

Throwing slants in the end zone ain't Russell Wilson's thing. Lynch should've been given the rock. Originally Posted by kerwil62
The same problem that JFF has. I was wondering why Pete didn't know that?

I would have run Lynch 4 straight times, same play and do it quick or maybe run Wilson on a bootleg on 4th down as a last resort. Keep the opponent on their heels. Originally Posted by boardman
AGREED!
Have y'all heard about this stupid shit?? Arguing and assaulting two BP hoes over money! This muthafucka should've known he was walking on eggshells with the NFL Network! Now he ain't got no gotdamn job! SMGDH.............

When I say BP hoes be winning, trust that shit!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/warren...-a-prostitute/
Damn Sapp screwed the pooch.
Stupid muthafucker this the second time for him
Well he was smart enough to get a divorce before the new contract. I don't know if he will be the highest paid though. Is it Flacco right now?
Originally Posted by DarthMaul
No it's this sorry SOB

Wilson would of been the highest paid QB in the nfl.......IF.....he hadn't trownn that pass....I guess he didn't recognize the defense....talk about deflated....
Well season is over, time to start thinking about the draft. The Texans have real issues at QB with no solution in sight. Last year the Texans let the Vikings jump them to take Bridgewater, passed on Carr and let the 'Pats jump them to take JimmyG. They were left to draft a QB who had gone 1,000 straight days without playing football and it showed. I ready on a web page that the Jets were interested in making an offer to Mallet. If he leaves for the Jets and he prolly will as I suspect Rick Smith will try to low ball him, then the team is really screwed. Tom Savage showed he is not ready, Case is barely OK but is not a franchise starter, Fritz was just a one year stop gap and I don't expect to see him on the team next year, he has no upside to staying. To compound our problems this is just a two QB draft and there is no way the Texans can jump up and get one without giving up JJ Watt, just not going to happen since other teams at the top need a franchise QB so they sure as shit are not going to give away the pick that get's them one. The rest of the QBs in the draft are shit, at best long range prospects. So the Texans only option is to pay Ryan Mallett way more than he is worth and hope he stays healthy. How does everyone else see it?
As I pondered whether or not to renew my Houston Texans season tickets and waste another $2000 I rememberred how my preseason tickets got me 2 excellent blow job sessions with great ladies I had never seen before. This is the sole reason for my renewal.

Why the FUCK would both our GM and our coach say we want Mallet back as our QB??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Keep that shit a secret you stupid mother fuckers!! Tell Mallet you want him back but don't tell all of your competition you want him back. I have had it with this shit, you don't see other teams saying oh we would like to sign him, this usually means we won't sign this guy, I guess they think if they broadcast shit like this the player will sign for less $$$$ because he is wanted. Stupid stupid stupid, like the Godfather man, you don't tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking!!! It's business not personal RICK fucking Smith!!!!