the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Taint photos always make a girl feel welcome.
We're just waiting for the glad-to-be-back taint pics. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I have to agree I think glad to be back taint pics would make us all feel better, and you could show all your haters where to kiss you!
I have to agree I think glad to be back taint pics would make us all feel better, and you could show all your haters where to kiss you! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You get up pretty damn early for a Saturday, did you not get your groove on last night?
Sure doll. I get up at 5am everyday. 10k was today.
How was the run hon?

Ps Alyssa- I've already lost interest here as you can see from my previous posts. Chess is only fun against a worthy opponent. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
uhhhh then why have you written three more comments since this one?
whats the total post count/tara post count ratio now?
  • D1&
  • 10-03-2015, 08:42 PM
This thread was great about half way when big boob tat girl, short fat girl, short dicks and tara were going at it . now this thread is getting boring

I was hoping to promote girls boxing match.
uhhhh then why have you written three more comments since this one?
whats the total post count/tara post count ratio now? Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Just trying to help boost the ratings and views. I imagine you are trying to do the same since you haven't had a review of your own since June.
  • NYr
  • 10-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Alyssa/blow: This will stop now...you are warned.
How was the run hon? Originally Posted by Drake777745
Good. Lots of hills. Legs are sore today. Lol
Need a massage? Lol
  • D1&
  • 10-04-2015, 09:08 AM
She need nice massage and good fuck where man does all the work.
She need nice massage and good fuck where man does all the work. Originally Posted by D1&
You say that like it's a bad thing !!
She need nice massage and good fuck where man does all the work. Originally Posted by D1&
Lmao. Haha. And I would be very happy to accommodate her with both.