Random Thoughts

Can you say ELATED...
Closed my very first deal on a house today!!
This calls for a celebration!
Drinks on me tonight!
Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Congratulations! I'd love to help you... break it in sometime
Can you say ELATED...
Closed my very first deal on a house today!!
This calls for a celebration!
Drinks on me tonight!
Congrats! I'd love to help you... break it in sometime
I really enjoy traveling, but there's nothing like coming home.
Thank you much GingerDoll!!

Spanky dahhling,
gracias mi amor

Appreciate you hogmanjones..thank you

JdeHog, (imagine that) I would love to break it in with you, but I'm sure the new home owners wouldnt appreciate it.
Thank you handsome!
JdeHog, (imagine that) I would love to break it in with you, but I'm sure the new home owners wouldnt appreciate it.
Thank you handsome!
Hey, they might enjoy a show!
Hey, they might enjoy a show! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Lol.. or perhaps let them to join in
That would actually be the hottest house warming gift ever given!!
JDEHOG, I'm loving your train of thought...sell a home and some ass (i think we're on to something here!
JDEHOG, I'm loving your train of thought...sell a home and some ass (i think we're on to something here! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
The possibilities are endless!
JDEHOG, I'm loving your train of thought...sell a home and some ass (i think we're on to something here! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Would that be coveted under the realtor fees? Hehe
Hugh Freeze should have gotten a hobby phone. He just lost his job and 7 million left on his contract. That's one very expensive piece of ass.
Hugh Freeze should have gotten a hobby phone. He just lost his job and 7 million left on his contract. That's one very expensive piece of ass. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I was just reading that too. Yes, he definitely should have gotten a hobby phone!
Sitting in Sport Clips waiting for my haircut. 2 nice looking ladies among the 5 working. The odds are not in my favor.
I think I just experienced the closest thing to necrophilia that I ever want to experience. I did not enjoy it.
I think I just experienced the closest thing to necrophilia that I ever want to experience. I did not enjoy it. Originally Posted by arealone
Wow. Yeah that does not sound pleasant!
Sitting in Sport Clips waiting for my haircut. 2 nice looking ladies among the 5 working. The odds are not in my favor. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Fortune smiled upon me today!
I need barbecue nachos.