Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Yeah, a little birdie told me about this thread. I thought I’d join the festivities. Originally Posted by bambino
And throw trash.
I feel somewhat responsible for getting the lil guy banned. Originally Posted by bambino
You should.
Disclaimer; I'm guilty of that also.
Next time you’re in Da Burgh let me know. Originally Posted by bambino
Oct 20th at Ketchup field.
I’ll buy you a frapachino and a fancy drink with an umbrella at Whiskey Bs. Originally Posted by bambino
Pass, I'm booked for the entire weekend with a live woman.
Winn has a sponsorship.
Inspired by his trips to Pennsylvania.
I wonder who on this board is affiliated with some BBQ shops?
Nope. Never went into the alley. WhiskeyBs is next to Primanti Brothers. Unbeknownst to you, you’ve been drinking amongst rats. Originally Posted by bambino
But I used to throw them out the side door where the trash dumpster was.
And throw trash.

You should.
Disclaimer; I'm guilty of that also.

Oct 20th at Ketchup field.

Pass, I'm booked for the entire weekend with a live woman. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Just throwing the same trash as you Carpi. And sadly, it’s not Ketchup field anymore. It’s the ACK. And congrats on your weekend with a “live” woman. Is this a first for you? Excuse me for prying, but what other types of woman do you spend time with?
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2024, 07:43 AM
In other news, another Austin legend just graduated band camp. Again! I wonder if he and Winnie were roomies?
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2024, 07:50 AM
In other news, another Austin legend just graduated band camp. Again! I wonder if he and Winnie were roomies? Originally Posted by bambino
How many times have you served time at band camp?
Me twice. Once for 24 hours and Dearhunter came to my rescue and then six months.
How many times have you served time at band camp?
Me twice. Once for 24 hours and Dearhunter came to my rescue and then six months. Originally Posted by R.M.
I lost track. But never more than 3 months. Some shorter. You must have been a very naughty girl.
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2024, 09:00 AM
I don't anything half assed. Lol but I did prove myself to be innocent of what I was accused of. Thank goodness I had proof in my posts.
I don't anything half assed. Lol but I did prove myself to be innocent of what I was accused of. Thank goodness I had proof in my posts. Originally Posted by R.M.
Shit happens. But I always came to your defense in the PF against various miscreants. Speaking of which, what happened to WTF? Did he hang up his ECCIE shoes?
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2024, 10:04 AM
Shit happens. But I always came to your defense in the PF against various miscreants. Speaking of which, what happened to WTF? Did he hang up his ECCIE shoes? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes you did and thank you for that. What was the Wild Wild West is now Lunatic Lodging.
He must likely got bored with Eccie.
Yes you did and thank you for that. What was the Wild Wild West is now Lunatic Lodging.
He must likely got bored with Eccie. Originally Posted by R.M.
Probably. But the Libtards in Pittsburgh drink the same water as all the Libtards on ECCIE
Then why do you not post on Nationals political humor forum?
How many times have you served time at band camp? ... Originally Posted by R.M.
7 times at club camp.
Two whole summers to start.
Later, several more at two weeks each, once each summer.
Got very good at throwing pointy darts.
... congrats on your weekend with a “live” woman. Is this a first for you? Excuse me for prying, but what other types of woman do you spend time with? Originally Posted by bambino
Live ones that know how to smile.