Enough is Enough

You're done...keep digging honey.
No it's not.

She's the one who told someone to 'fuck off' and brought herself into the thread.

It's my opinion, and I bet the opinion of others that she comes off as 'joined at the hip' with walkup.............tough shit if anybody doesn't like it.........just my humble opinion. ............who really cares, after all, it's just the fucking internet. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
no someone mentioned her name, as usual, so she came to ask why and tell em to fuck off. It's not like she inserted herself. "joined at the hip" is a bit of a stretch, but ok...

btw, *harley* says "what up, foo!" yeah, that's how she talks...
How's flo doing these days
HaHa! Wakeup! B! ... ProTip: B! That sounds like something FastGunn would write.

ProTip: Listen pal ... Blather, blather, blather.

ProTip: Sounds kinda douchy my man ... Ijs
mmmm nap time,
I should not have read from start ta mmmmm page 43!!.

can I have the 9th or be in the running for the open 10th spot.
You think I suck up to WU? Lmao

Quite the contrary... Originally Posted by Valerie
We've known this for quite some time now....but very well said.

Keep trying to be relevant dude...you're almost there... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Are we there yet?
Nope...keep going?
I think you're misunderstanding how the Ignore is supposed to work too...the Ignore function is what pussies use to block out words from someone who they get frustrated dealing with...it allows them to calm down, think rationally, and forget about the person who makes them look ignorant all the time... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Really, calling out a SHMB guy as a pussy? There is all kinds of manly stuff there. Which makes him different than you in what way? You are a bad ass stud because you shoot your mouth off? On a message board? A few years ago I would have had your back, just because you spent time in the sand box, not the same time as I spent, but for National Guard I give you credit for at least serving this democracy (which is better than most of this board that never served).

You are so tough, I bet you could bite the head off of an animal cracker in one bite. Wake up, you are one tuff guy! Continue your rule here and continue to think that you matter here....with your board investment!

GET SOME!!!
And as always I am more than willing to meet you at a place of your selection, face to face and settle any differences. You know my number, text or call me if you are feeling up to discussing this matter face to face. Bring a few of your board member friends if they would like to "get some"!
I have no desire to "meet you" to "settle" anything...why is physical confrontation even being discussed? What just happened? Is there a reason you're so upset? I didn't think we had this kind of adversarial relationship...

I'm sorry you feel that way...have a nice night...
Did the same fucktard post #638 & #639?

heh
Did the same fucktard post #638 & #639?

heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep...call someone a pussy & an Internet "tuff" guy, then turn around and become that same Internet "tuff" guy
Or maybe others dragging her into everything just because she's my friend is just another form of the bullying they all claim to hate so much... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
So why did you suddenly change your avatar from your wife-whore's pic after she complained about getting dragged into your mud all the time?

Lie down with dogs, Wakeup with fleas?
And as always I am more than willing to meet you at a place of your selection, face to face and settle any differences. You know my number, text or call me if you are feeling up to discussing this matter face to face. Bring a few of your board member friends if they would like to "get some"! Originally Posted by oldbreed
HaHa! Remind me of Red Foxx on Sanford & Son ... "Hold me back, hold me back or I'm gonna give him a can of whoopass, hold me back!"

Sarg, it's the INTERNET man, what you gonna give "Wakeup" a virtual ass kicking? B! Let the hangover wear off before you go posting.
So why did you suddenly change your avatar from your wife-whore's pic after she complained about getting dragged into your mud all the time?

Lie down with dogs, Wakeup with fleas? Originally Posted by AndyLattu
He does it every year during the playoffs..... D-bag Cards fan that he is......