Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Point of Order: a fucktard having access to the other site is not a violation here. Posting that information here would be a violation. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Uh ... He said that he had to promise the Mods that he would not "speculate" about what was posted in Infoshare ... You really think he cares about adhering to the rules.

I still don't see any links.
It is absolutely worth your time...because your misinterpretation of the guidelines is the basis behind your entire disagreement with WTF...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with knowing exactly what happens in any private, or restricted area of this board. The processes via which members come across that info are many, varied, and almost completely unpoliceable...

But, suit yourself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Trust me, there is a bunch of useless bullshit in there that the female mods waste their time on. Just tonight I was shown a bunch of threads that made me laugh. The bitchiness and condescension is amazing. I really wish all the the guys had access to there so that they could all get a transparent view of little miss precious true character. Originally Posted by citizen44
He's the diff ... I don't care to see anything posted in Infoshare. Let the ladies have their space to talk amongst themselves. I have no interest in reading any of it. So, no point in me wasting my time trying to figure out how to peek in there.

This Board has the security of a sieve. Of course there are multiple ways to access the info and yes, they are unpoliceable.

If NM posted anything in Inforshare that was personal info, as WTF alleges, and as he laments that the Infoshare Mods have not banned NM ... there are only two possibilities: WTF doesn't know what he's talking about or WTF is lying.

I still don't see any links from that other web site. And, note: His first claim that NM was posting all over the web site and it's now down to one other website.
I'm a mod...I have access to all sorts of places you don't. But before Chris bestowed that title on me, so he could watch the hookers gnash their teeth, I had outsmarted many a mod, and had gone many places I was not allowed. Now the ladies just invite me...whores love them some Wakeup...

And yeah Spice, I know it's WAY beyond him...but letting him get a glimpse behind the REAL curtain may help him out in the long run...

I guess I'm just a fucktard philanthropist... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Then by all means ... PM if you don't want to put it on the open Board.
He's the diff ... I don't care to see anything posted in Infoshare. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Then why do you care if someone else can see in there? Especially when seeing in there isn't a violation of board guidelines?

If NM posted anything in Inforshare that was personal info, as WTF alleges, and as he laments that the Infoshare Mods have not banned NM ... there are only two possibilities: WTF doesn't know what he's talking about or WTF is lying. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Again, incorrect. Sigh...I can see this is a losing battle...my optimism has limits...

Then by all means ... PM if you don't want to put it on the open Board. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
What would you like me to PM you?
I haven't even posted what site Originally Posted by WTF
Then post what website ... I'll go take a look for myself. What's wrong ... you afraid to post the website because you know there's nothing in there that you claim.
Then why do you care if someone else can see in there? Especially when seeing in there isn't a violation of board guidelines?

Again, incorrect. Sigh...I can see this is a losing battle...my optimism has limits...

What would you like me to PM you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Then explain why NM has not been banned if she posted RL info in Infoshare.
Posting certain real life information about hobbyists isn't against the rules anywhere on this board. Why would it be against the rules in Infoshare?

Posting other real life life information will get the poster an infraction that doesn't include a ban. Still other information will get the poster an infraction that includes a ban. Why do you assume that what she posted deserved a ban? Why do you assume that what she posted didn't get an infraction? Why do you assume WTF didn't get an infraction as well?

The curtain you can't see through is the one right in front of your eyes...not the one in front of the Infoshare forum..
Posting certain real life information about hobbyists isn't against the rules anywhere on this board. Why would it be against the rules in Infoshare?

Posting other real life life information will get the poster an infraction that doesn't include a ban. Still other information will get the poster an infraction that includes a ban. Why do you assume that what she posted deserved a ban? Why do you assume that what she posted didn't get an infraction? Why do you assume WTF didn't get an infraction as well?

The curtain you can't see through is the one right in front of your eyes...not the one in front of the Infoshare forum.. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Point taken.

Someone really needs to go through this Board's Guidelines and tighten them up. If "outing or threats of outing are taken seriously" ...

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

For instance, images are specifically prohibited, but not physical descriptions. There are many loopholes that really should be closed if "outing or threats of outing are taken seriously"
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2015, 07:38 AM
This is why ladies who think Natalia is BSC and has a band of WK's who are even more so do not want to come forward. Natalia and her WK's would try and destroy their business. Get them banned , just like she is trying to do with me.

WTF the Eric Snowden of eccie realizes that these female Mods are not up to the task. This REVIEW board is making a turn into a screening board and unlike Gina at p411 not up to the task. It is simple to see...go check out Fancy's newbie screening thread. She acted as if it was a burden and yet when offered help in doing it she declined.
This is why ladies who think Natalia is BSC and has a band of WK's who are even more so do not want to come forward. Natalia and her WK's would try and destroy their business. Get them banned , just like she is trying to do with me.

WTF the Eric Snowden of eccie realizes that these female Mods are not up to the task. This REVIEW board is making a turn into a screening board and unlike Gina at p411 not up to the task. It is simple to see...go check out Fancy's newbie screening thread. She acted as if it was a burden and yet when offered help in doing it she declined. Originally Posted by WTF
DudeBro ... the only one trying to get you banned is you. Keep skirting the edges of the Guidelines and the MODS will show you that they are up the task.

Post at your own peril.

I still don't see any links for that other website?
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Point taken.

Someone really needs to go through this Board's Guidelines and tighten them up. If "outing or threats of outing are taken seriously" ...

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

For instance, images are specifically prohibited, but not physical descriptions. There are many loopholes that really should be closed if "outing or threats of outing are taken seriously" Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Finally something we agree on.....that is exactly my contention of alerts on hobbyist in any private area. If the ladies in infoshare encourage ladies the art of digging through information a gent supplies in order to dig up more information that he hasn't supplied and then can casually splatter that information for all bsc ladies to see under the guise of a bullshit alert....

IMHO alerts should have to be posted in a public forum for all to see. Natalia or any other lady should nit be able to banter around information given under the guise of discretion. Any lady that posts an alert in infoshare or powder room should be banned. If it is a worthy alert , the lady should have to balls to post it for all to see.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2015, 07:51 AM

I still don't see any links for that other website? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
And you do not see Natalia denying it. If you were not such a WK for her maybe other ladies would trust you with wtf she is up to.

Finally something we agree on.....that is exactly my contention of alerts on hobbyist in any private area. If the ladies in infoshare encourage ladies the art of digging through information a gent supplies in order to dig up more information that he hasn't supplied and then can casually splatter that information for all bsc ladies to see under the guise of a bullshit alert....

IMHO alerts should have to be posted in a public forum for all to see. Natalia or any other lady should nit be able to banter around information given under the guise of discretion. Any lady that posts an alert in infoshare or powder room should be banned. If it is a worthy alert , the lady should have to balls to post it for all to see. Originally Posted by WTF
The Rules is The Rules. Blame the Board, not anyone operating within their Guidelines.

Alerts on hobbyists are just plain essential ... ladies bear the of risk physical danger and abuse and they have every right to share with one another which Hobbyists are disrespectful, whack jobs, scary, unclean or present other risks. No problem there.

Turn the tables ... What would you do if you were going to have sex, sight unseen, with someone that you have only communicated with via e-mail, text or phone. I mean, when they show up they might be a complete jerk who is "not obese".
And you do not see Natalia denying it. If you were not such a WK for her maybe other ladies would trust you with wtf she is up to. Originally Posted by WTF
And I don't see you posting any links? Or giving the name of the website.

SMH ... Not denying something is not the equivalent of acknowledging it as true, much as you'd like to believe that is the case. In fact, she hasn't made any comment at all ... that is "not denying" it.

"Not obese" ... so, are you enjoying your gig in Vail as the snowman in the town center?
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 08:13 AM
Hey WTFart Krueger,

Now that you went from "sites" to one website, name the website.
Come on, say it. Not that you give a fuck about any rules on this site, which have been proven to be a joke anyway...
But that won't be a violation, come on, name the website and the content of "what I have posted there"