YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I have not noticed any cycle with my ambitions or moods. I do get extra energy when I am getting close to an encounter with one of the ladies. If a party is up coming I seem to find extra ambition.
My hitachi seems to be on its last leg...I now have the sads
Death from overwork YM?

Considering it is a Hitachi, it is fitting that the Japanese have a word for this, Karoshi,
Death from overwork YM?

Considering it is a Hitachi, it is fitting that the Japanese have a word for this, Karoshi, Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Yes...that and getting its inner workings wet all the time! I could put a plastic bag over it I suppose...but the "Walmart" logo is too distracting...smh
Shock top with orange slices in the comfort of my own home...yeah...that's what's up tonight
Yes...that and getting its inner workings wet all the time! I could put a plastic bag over it I suppose...but the "Walmart" logo is too distracting...smh Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You don't like the smiley face?!?

Are we discussing a dildo or a barbecue grill?
Are we discussing a dildo or a barbecue grill? Originally Posted by tucson
I assume the plugged in vibrating version.

Plastic on a grill seems bad!

But hitachi followed by hitachi seems AWESOME!
I have a can of plastic cote that you could dip it in and make it water proof. It would also make it about a 1/4 inch bigger.
The potential problem with that is ruining the ability to use attachments perhaps?
Well to tell the truth I have no knowledge so I will wait and learn.
One of my friends got me a new hitachi!!!!! I'm so excited!
Awesome!! That's what friends are for.
I just LOVE that New Hitachi smell.

I just LOVE that New Hitachi smell.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
It has that yummy smell already