Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

No, I readily admit mine are assumptions.

I find it part humorous and part disturbing that most the others on here--on both sides of the issue--refuse to acknowledge that their "firmly held beliefs" are really just assumptions. It's all about the state of mind of the two people, and that is inherently speculative. I'll just point to the Zimmerman injury photos: those who say, "Look! he was beaten within an inch of his life, no wonder he was fearful." are speculating. Those who say "There's nothing more than a scratch there." are speculating. The same with whether Martin thought Zimmerman had a gun, and certainly your assumption that Martin would have fled if he thought there was a gun. In one moment you want Martin to be a dumb testosterone filled punk, but a few seconds later you want him to be a cold, calculating, cowardly bully. Tell me, what do you make of all the contradictions in Z's words? Scared, frightened man? Why not dumb but lying vigilante? As I said, you see the evidence only from how it supports your predetermined verdict. So does almost everyone else. Originally Posted by Old-T
There is not a shred of evidence that supports your use of "vigilante" as a pejorative, but your choice to use it as such does serve to expose your ignorant, prejudiced mindset. "Innocent until proven guilty" is the maxim, Old-T -- not vice versa as you would have it.
Try this if I am sitting on you beating the shit out of you and your CC is under my leg where I can feel it and you try to get it what chance do you think you have??? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not sure what my chances would be but I can assure you that if I did get the gun you would be dead.
Badass mofo...
Badass mofo... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

This from the nut house hall monitor.
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Badass mofo... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

nah, just mofo
I'm still thinking these jurors want to go home today. It's not good to hold them over the weekend.
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm still thinking these jurors want to go home today. It's not good to hold them over the weekend. Originally Posted by LexusLover
aren't they sequestered to/in a hotel ?
Not sure what my chances would be but I can assure you that if I did get the gun you would be dead. Originally Posted by Budman

Right that is why I don't believe TM was on Z or he wouldn't have been able. Like he probably said You shot me, not you got me.
Right that is why I don't believe TM was on Z or he wouldn't have been able. Like he probably said You shot me, not you got me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Believe what you want but even the prosecution has pretty much agreed that TM was on top. That being the case then GZ was able to get the gun. Maybe TM wasn't as much of a bad ass as he thought he was. When the two of them were on the ground you can bet your ass GZ was twisting and turning and pushing with everything he had to get free. He most likely was able to knock TM off balance just enough the get the gun. The exact scenario can never be re-created. You and I could try but and maybe I would not be able to get the gun. If I was on top maybe you could. It is impossible to know for sure. What we do know is TM was on top of GZ punching him in the face. That by itself is self defense for GZ.
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Believe what you want but even the prosecution has pretty much agreed that TM was on top. That being the case then GZ was able to get the gun. Maybe TM wasn't as much of a bad ass as he thought he was. When the two of them were on the ground you can bet your ass GZ was twisting and turning and pushing with everything he had to get free. He most likely was able to knock TM off balance just enough the get the gun. The exact scenario can never be re-created. You and I could try but and maybe I would not be able to get the gun. If I was on top maybe you could. It is impossible to know for sure. What we do know is TM was on top of GZ punching him in the face. That by itself is self defense for GZ. Originally Posted by Budman

a 29 year old 200 lb man with MMA experience that cant get a 17 year old 150lb kid off his chest needs to carry a gun
a 29 year old 200 lb man with MMA experience that cant get a 17 year old 150lb kid off his chest needs to carry a gun Originally Posted by CJ7

Kind of a stupid statement but not unlike most of your comments. I carry most of the time and from some of your post I assume you do as well. Does that mean you are a little bitch that couldn't get a 150lb thug off your chest? Why GZ could not get TM off of him is irrelevant. The fact is he could not get him off and you and your kind are doing everything you possible can to excuse the actions of TM. TM is the one that turned this into a violent act and a crime. There is nothing GZ did that was against the law. TM was completely within his rights until he punched GZ. He had several other options that were within the law and would not have resulted in his death.
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Kind of a stupid statement but not unlike most of your comments. I carry most of the time and from some of your post I assume you do as well. Does that mean you are a little bitch that couldn't get a 150lb thug off your chest? Why GZ could not get TM off of him is irrelevant. The fact is he could not get him off and you and your kind are doing everything you possible can to excuse the actions of TM. TM is the one that turned this into a violent act and a crime. There is nothing GZ did that was against the law. TM was completely within his rights until he punched GZ. He had several other options that were within the law and would not have resulted in his death. Originally Posted by Budman

screaming like a teenage girl that saw a spider was about the only effort Porky made to get the kid off his ass, obviously that didn't work out did it?
screaming like a teenage girl that saw a spider was about the only effort Porky made to get the kid off his ass, obviously that didn't work out did it? Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong. He shot the little thug in the chest. Calling for help didn't work. Next option was shoot the little fucker. You are one stupid POS.
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Wrong. He shot the little thug in the chest. Calling for help didn't work. Next option was shoot the little fucker. You are one stupid POS. Originally Posted by Budman
Im stupid because I can find more ways to get a kid off my chest than kill him?

I'am licensed to carry btw ...

Im not afraid of guns

Idiots like you don't bother me either

but idiots like you with a gun makes me pause , and sweat a little
screaming like a teenage girl that saw a spider was about the only effort Porky made to get the kid off his ass, obviously that didn't work out did it? Originally Posted by CJ7

So you are admitting that it was Zimmerman screaming for help and not Martin. And you were calling the Zimmerman family liars. What about the Martin family members who changed their story about who was screaming?