That Ass

Thicker than a McDonalds milkshake. Originally Posted by Vannah
I’m good on the vitamin D, but I’ll have some Vitamin V ;-)
I’m good on the vitamin D, but I’ll have some Vitamin V ;-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Glad I can be part of a balanced diet!
Attachment 873854
Sir Mix-A-Lot Said BABY GOT BACK 🎶 I like big butts and I cannot lie you other brothers can’t deny when a girl walks in wit a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!!! 🎶
AND NO THE RED BEANS & RICE DIDNT MISS ME
Attachment 873854
Sir Mix-A-Lot Said BABY GOT BACK �� I like big butts and I cannot lie you other brothers can’t deny when a girl walks in wit a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!!! ��
Originally Posted by Zenovia

I'm thinking....

Ow, she's a brick house
Well put-together, everybody knows

She knows she got everything
That a woman needs to get a man, yeah, yeah
How can she lose with the stuff she use
Thirty-eight DD, thirty, thirty-eight oh what a fucking hand!

MMMMMM I luv asses!!!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
I'm trying to save yo ass pretty lady..biomed gunna slap your hand with that post...
I'm trying to save yo ass pretty lady..biomed gunna slap your hand with that post... Originally Posted by Johnsson

I'll say!

MMMMMM I luv asses!!!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by DallasRain
But your not banned..you bad girl...so naughty...in that black thong showing nothing but a website....hoorah...

oops im so sorry

my bad

ill be more careful!
oops im so sorry

my bad

ill be more careful! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Oh hell...that's the highway to hell????

The fox

The fox Originally Posted by Johnsson
Love this pic! Nicole, you definitely have fantastic ass-ets.

Sir Mix-A-Lot Said BABY GOT BACK �� I like big butts and I cannot lie you other brothers can’t deny when a girl walks in wit a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!!! ��
[/QUOTE]

All the reviews say the same thing...the sexual experience is amazing but Zenovia the person is even better...

Originally Posted by Johnsson

All the reviews say the same thing...the sexual experience is amazing but Zenovia the person is even better... [/QUOTE]

This ASS right here.... LOVE it!! I agree, everything about her is even better in person!!!