NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

As I pondered whether or not to renew my Houston Texans season tickets and waste another $2000 I rememberred how my preseason tickets got me 2 excellent blow job sessions with great ladies I had never seen before. This is the sole reason for my renewal.

Why the FUCK would both our GM and our coach say we want Mallet back as our QB??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Keep that shit a secret you stupid mother fuckers!! Tell Mallet you want him back but don't tell all of your competition you want him back. I have had it with this shit, you don't see other teams saying oh we would like to sign him, this usually means we won't sign this guy, I guess they think if they broadcast shit like this the player will sign for less $$$$ because he is wanted. Stupid stupid stupid, like the Godfather man, you don't tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking!!! It's business not personal RICK fucking Smith!!!!
  • Satin
  • 02-19-2015, 08:03 PM
So Daddio are you gonna watch the Combine this weekend? Looks like Mariotta is going to throw. Not sure about Winston.

Man, I traded my Texans tickets in for Dynamo tickets! That should let you know how I feel about the direction of the team. You gotta catch a couple games with me man!
I like Dynamo snatch!!! Let's go!!

I don't blame you on the tickets at all. I seriously considered saying fuck em. I can always sell them I guess or trade for snatch.
I like Dynamo snatch!!! Let's go!!

I don't blame you on the tickets at all. I seriously considered saying fuck em. I can always sell them I guess or trade for snatch.

I might watch a little of the combine. It's not that great but at least it's football talk.

I would like to see the Texans get a scoring threat. Stud WR or even a new RB. Melvin Gordon would look good in a Texan uni.
As I pondered whether or not to renew my Houston Texans season tickets and waste another $2000 I rememberred how my preseason tickets got me 2 excellent blow job sessions with great ladies I had never seen before. This is the sole reason for my renewal. Originally Posted by Daddio
So you paid for two $1000 blowjobs...smart...almost as smart as renewing Texans season tickets...
Incorrect as usual wake up, I traded my 2 preseason game tickects(4 tickets per game) for 2 stellar sessions with great ladies. One lady blew for over an hour and got about 4 shots out of me. She was a true nasty girl.

The other gal was just so fucking hot!! She was right up my alley but is a little pricey normally, sucked a great dick. Very hot too.

Had numerous offers from other ladies so hopefully the preseason will be a preseason jizz fest for me again. I don't like preseason football.
Incorrect as usual wake up, I traded my 2 preseason game tickects(4 tickets per game) for 2 stellar sessions with great ladies. One lady blew for over an hour and got about 4 shots out of me. She was a true nasty girl.

The other gal was just so fucking hot!! She was right up my alley but is a little pricey normally, sucked a great dick. Very hot too.

Had numerous offers from other ladies so hopefully the preseason will be a preseason jizz fest for me again. I don't like preseason football.
As I pondered whether or not to renew my Houston Texans season tickets and waste another $2000 I rememberred how my preseason tickets got me 2 excellent blow job sessions with great ladies I had never seen before. This is the sole reason for my renewal.

Why the FUCK would both our GM and our coach say we want Mallet back as our QB??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Keep that shit a secret you stupid mother fuckers!! Tell Mallet you want him back but don't tell all of your competition you want him back. I have had it with this shit, you don't see other teams saying oh we would like to sign him, this usually means we won't sign this guy, I guess they think if they broadcast shit like this the player will sign for less $$$$ because he is wanted. Stupid stupid stupid, like the Godfather man, you don't tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking!!! It's business not personal RICK fucking Smith!!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Have the Texans actually said they want Mallet back or is that just assumed?
I haven't seen anything where Smith or BoB have come right out and said "our goal is to sign Mallet." I'm not saying they didn't. I just haven't seen or heard it.

They never gave any indication what they were going to do with last year's #1 pick. Just like then I think this is mostly speculation from the outside that the Texans need to keep Mallet. I don't think if the Texan's did say something that it would affect Mallet's value very much. Teams are going to pay him what they think he is worth. Other teams could do more to affect his value than the Texan's. He's unrestricted so there is nothing of value either way for the Texans really. They need a QB, He is a QB familiar with the system. It is what it is.

I don't see any reason for another team to overpay him. I guess a possible tactical move on the Titan's part could be to pull him away from a divisional opponent or at least hype him in a way that might make another team overpay. That could just as easily backfire on them. I doubt they would play that card.

I don't know if Mallet is any good. As I feared, we got to see just enough of him to make it a reasonable argument to keep him around. Considering who is available in FA and the fact that Mallet is going to be better next year than any rookie they have the opportunity to draft possibly could be, keeping him is the right decision.
So Daddio are you gonna watch the Combine this weekend? Looks like Mariotta is going to throw. Not sure about Winston.

Man, I traded my Texans tickets in for Dynamo tickets! That should let you know how I feel about the direction of the team. You gotta catch a couple games with me man! Originally Posted by Satin
Winston aced the combine. Going #1 for sure now. I am confident that there will be a trade out of 3rd or 4th and that team will take Mariotta. Teams in 2-3-4 don't need a QB and those that do want to be there to take Mariotta so I expect a trade. The Jets are not going to be able to just sit at #6 and expect him to drop. Not going to happen.

As for the Texans I thank Ryan Mallett will be back and if he performs well I think the team will challenge the Colts for the division title. BoB did a great job with the team last year. He got the players to play better than they did under Kubs.

I worry about Clowney. Couple of articles said Texans are worried about him also. People are talking about him coming back Sept 1 but that will just be when he can start getting into football shape. He will have a long way to do. I fully expect 2015 to be a get back into shape year for him and honestly I do not expect him to come back fully.
I seriously doubt the Clown will have any impact next season. His best attribute was speed, that will be minimized at least for next season. If a bigger OTackle gets his mitts on him he is done. Not a power rusher.

I agree Mallet did not prove much, but is doesn't take a whole lot to beat out what we do have, ie 'Shit my pants Savage" or "Fitzsnatchface".
Andre Johnson ask to be traded or cut. This was after he was told he would have a reduced role next year. We better use this extra cap money for something worthwhile!!! I have my doubts. #80 was great but had a bad attitude the last 2 years. Fuck I have a bad attitude too!!! Go Dynamo!!! Lol. On second thought Fuck soccer!!! Where the snatch at??
  • Trey
  • 03-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Where do you think he will go? I say the Browns, maybe raiders? No reason just a guess.
I bet he's a Patriot next year.
Hopefully he will go to a team that will be in the playoffs.