NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 03-09-2015, 08:48 PM
OFS, yep man that's exactly what I'm saying.

This is a fucking train wreck. This is why I was not happy about the hiring of BOB.

Texans officially released Dre today. With all this bullshit going on, I'm just happy I "released" my season tickets. I don't have to sweat none of these dumb shit anymore.

Come on Daddio, do it man, you'll feel much better.
I hear you Satin, this is so fucked up!! Business as usual for the dumb fucks on Kirby!!!

Let's see what other moves they make that we can all laugh at??

We have 1 WR worth a fuck!! I guess Demarius Johnson is fast but who is gonna get open? Weak O Line, bad WR's, 2nd string QB's, gimpy babymaker, looks like a long year.
Lance is reporting that Johnson is on owners plane on way to Indy and that Gore will join them there. Expect both to sign. Lance said that if both sign there it makes then instant AFC favorites. Texans would then face more years of possible 3rd place finishes in division.
Lance is reporting that Johnson is on owners plane on way to Indy and that Gore will join them there. Expect both to sign. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Forget the Colts. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Wait...What?
That was before they let Wayne go. I was expecting them to keep Wayne which would have made it difficult to sign Andre
LOL, That makes it an even dumber statement...

The Colts had plenty of cap space to sign Johnson even before their recent releases of Wayne, Jean-Francois and Landry. They are in the 40 Million range now.

I really expected the Colts to keep Wayne and try to compliment him with Johnson. Both are older but still damn good, big possession receivers that make up for lost speed with experience.

Wayne is 3 years older than Johnson though. It was probably the right move just as releasing Johnson and freeing up his cap space was the right move for the Texans.
It was not about the money, I did not think Andre would have signed if Wayne was still there because of the two only one would start and both would want to start.
What a wild day.

1. Looks like it is going to be a U reunion in Indy. From the 2000 Miami Hurricanes, probably the greatest college football team of all time. Frank Gore, Andre Johnson and Vince Wilfork from the Pats might all sign with the Colts. I would put them at AFC favorites if that happens.
2. Jimmy Graham traded from New Orleans to Seahawks WTF!
3. Nick Foles traded for Sam Bradford? WTF!
4. Ravens trade Ngata to the Lions?
And the Texans are just holding there dick in one hand their thumb up their ass with the other. Typical day on Kirby. Hey McNutless be sure to yell "switch" every once in a while!!!! SMMFH!!!!!
Dude your wrong about Miami Hurricanes it was 2001-2002
Dude your wrong about Miami Hurricanes it was 2001-2002 Originally Posted by jstone420
You are correct, I always get the year wrong.

The '01 Canes had 38 of the 89 players on their roster drafted, including 17 in the first round. Andre Johnson and Willis McGahee were a part of that squad, along with Frank Gore, Clinton Portis and Najeh Davenport also in the backfield. As if that wasn't impressive enough, other offensive weapons included Santana Moss, Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow, who were on the receiving end from quarterback Ken Dorsey. On the defensive side of the ball alongside Ed Reed, stars included Jonathan Vilma, Phillip Buchanon, D.J. Williams, Vince Wilfork, Antrel Rolle, Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. The recently released Chris Meyers was also on the team.
And the Texans are just holding there dick in one hand their thumb up their ass with the other. Typical day on Kirby. Hey McNutless be sure to yell "switch" every once in a while!!!! SMMFH!!!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
What to feel even worse, go compare Hoyer's career stats with Fritz's stats and then ask yourself why the hell the Texans are signing this guy.
You just can't make this shit up.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...aringer-texans Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Rumor is Texans just signed up Swearinger's dog as an OLB.
With the Texans luck Clowney will miss half the season due to that bite.