NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I saw that shit too bruh! I couldn't believe it! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Making room for Adrian
  • Satin
  • 03-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Well at least we signed a new safety - Rahim Moore - to try to stop him....
Making room for Adrian Originally Posted by DickEmDown
It could be possible. He does have a house in The Woodlands.
It could be possible. He does have a house in The Woodlands. Originally Posted by kerwil62
A good buddy of mine in Dallas said AD is already house shopping in the DFW area

IDK how much truth is in that statement though...
DED I heard the same thing Tuesday that AP was looking at the House of Jones but the Texans should pick him up and release Foster.

I cant believe we signed this fool quarterback. I would have paid Vince Young a mil or two and filled the stands up and at least move around some.
Well at least we signed a new safety - Rahim Moore - to try to stop him.... Originally Posted by Satin
Isn't he the guy that blew the coverage in the play-off game and had a lot of injury issues last year.
Isn't he the guy that blew the coverage in the play-off game and had a lot of injury issues last year. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yep, Joe Flacco to JaCoby Jones...Touchdown
All of us in Dallas wish DeMarco good luck.....especially running behind that paper-maiche O-line of the Iggles. Without a decent WR on their roster (at this time, of course) Murray will see LOTS of "8-in-the-box" schemes.

A couple of Murray's patented fumbles in addition to the games he'll miss because of his injury history......well, let's just say Iggle fans will be cursing his name in no time flat.

That said, the focal point in this week's free agent haul for Philly has to be Bradford....if he doesn't pan out, they're back to square one in figuring out that position...again. (And what makes any of us believe he'll suddenly become an injury-free QB the rest of his NFL career?)

Murray said Fuck the Cowgirls and Jerry Jones to the tune of 5yrs/42 Million...21 Million guaranteed

I still don't understand the Eagles getting rid of Shady McCoy though Originally Posted by DickEmDown
You can tell that Stephen Jones is running things in Dallas more. If Jerry was Murray would still be there.

Meanwhile Las Vegas has made the Colts the favorite to win the super bowl next year.
Yeah....Stephen (along with Will McClay) are running things today.....Jerry's front and center taking credit for "all things Cowboy" (but) make no mistake about who's really in charge these days.

While Dallas could go into the season with a combination of Dunbar, Randle, (Ryan) Williams or newly signed Darren McFadden, many around here feel the Cowboys will see if the Vikes have an interest in moving AP's contract.....or look to the draft (which most believe is what's going to happen).

You can tell that Stephen Jones is running things in Dallas more. If Jerry was Murray would still be there. Originally Posted by BigLouie
These fools are already burning Andre Johnson's jersey. The stupidity is amazing!

That shit stupid get mad at the people on Kirby they said he was to old
  • Seedy
  • 03-13-2015, 02:38 PM
These fools are already burning Andre Johnson's jersey. The stupidity is amazing!

Originally Posted by kerwil62
When Indianapolis comes to town, I hope he lights em up. Fuck theses ^^^^^^ assholes! !!!!!!!!
When Indianapolis comes to town, I hope he lights em up. Fuck theses ^^^^^^ assholes! !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Seedy
Dre and TY are gonna Jackson and Joseph looking like High School CB's two times a year now
Burning player's jerseys is such a joke. What morons these buffoons are.......

I saw via news outlets in Dallas that some "fans" were burning Murray's jersey after it was announced he signed with Philly. Idiots.

Jeezz....personally I can't stand the Iggles and their obnoxious fans myself. But hey.....if I had the opportunity to sign that big, fat contract (with a $21 mil up front signing bonus) I guarantee you I'd do it in a New York minute and wouldn't think twice.