Trump legal going ons

I love how the only argument for Kamala the democrats have is their trump derangement syndrome still. All they remember is that he isn't nice to people, Blah blah blah.

Brasil your head is in the sand, And woody that's about as 3rd rate of an article. Anyone could list all the stupid stuff that Old Joe or Kamala has done for that matter for her whole life and come up with a nice rap sheet as well. And they've had their lives protected from media most o their life. Imagine if the whole world knew their whole life before politics like they do Trump.

How do you feel about your candidate being a whore that slept around until she finally made the connections she needed to. It's very well documented.
I love how the only argument for Kamala the democrats have is their trump derangement syndrome still. All they remember is that he isn't nice to people, Blah blah blah.

Brasil your head is in the sand, And woody that's about as 3rd rate of an article. Anyone could list all the stupid stuff that Old Joe or Kamala has done for that matter for her whole life and come up with a nice rap sheet as well. And they've had their lives protected from media most o their life. Imagine if the whole world knew their whole life before politics like they do Trump.

How do you feel about your candidate being a whore that slept around until she finally made the connections she needed to. It's very well documented. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow

If it's so well documented please provide links to the documentation.

In other words, give us money and we’ll continue to bash Trump for ya.
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Meanwhile, back in MAGA land, In other words, give us money and we’ll continue to allow trump to take the money from the RNC and use it to pay his legal fees, fines, judgements, etc etc
"10 % to the Big Guy"
If it's so well documented please provide links to the documentation. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Meanwhile, back in MAGA land, In other words, give us money and we’ll continue to allow trump to take the money from the RNC and use it to pay his legal fees, fines, judgements, etc etc Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Care to share factual links to this most recent comment about Trump using donor money for his legal fees? You continue to ask for factual links, but don’t provide your own.
I don't care how Super Trump spends

my donation

saved many times that

in decrease in cost of living alone

when he was President

so whatever to get back to

DRILL BABY DRILL
and the TDS

priceless
https://www.factcheck.org/2024/08/po...-willie-brown/

And referring to her blackness by the way.

Harris was born in Oakland in 1964 to a Jamaican father and an Indian mother. They were both accomplished academics, with Donald Harris, an economist, and Shyamala Gopalan, who died in 2009, a cancer researcher.

The Jamaican father by the way was the baby of another Indian and an Irish. Don't remember which was mom and which was dad. But as far as historical blackness goes. I don't think Indian counts as black. And that's the only dark skinned race in her blood line.
Donald Trump's ongoing legal battles have become a focal point in U.S. politics, with charges ranging from classified document mishandling to election interference. These cases are likely to impact both his political future and the broader political landscape heading into the 2024 election.
Donald Trump's ongoing legal battles have become a focal point in U.S. politics, with charges ranging from classified document mishandling to election interference. These cases are likely to impact both his political future and the broader political landscape heading into the 2024 election. Originally Posted by KuyhAa
the Jackass's ongoing legal battles are AHEM trumped up BS
yah because it was

soooooooo important they unprecedentedly rushed him to trial

to get a conviction and its soooooooo serious that they can

now postpone sentencing
Care to share factual links to this most recent comment about Trump using donor money for his legal fees? You continue to ask for factual links, but don’t provide your own. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I'm sure you'll slant it your way but here's the 1st of 998,000,000 google hits that came up:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...ay-legal-bills
thanks for reminder to send something more in

that 4 years was awsome

the other 8 under Hussein went backwards financially

the other 4 under dementia patient much worse

12 years of shit vs 4 years of nice
Don't ferget to buy yer NFT's and more shares of DJT Media.

Don't ferget to buy yer NFT's and more shares of DJT Media.

. Originally Posted by rooster

right that's what was said

I don't care how Super Trump spends

my donation

saved many times that

in decrease in cost of living alone

when he was President

so whatever to get back to

DRILL BABY DRILL Originally Posted by JONBALLS