Dallas Police Officer goes home to the wrong apartment, kills man inside !!

Did the jury know that Brown was injured in a titty bar and as a result of the conflict someone was shot dead? I’m surprised his credibility as a witness was not brought into question because of this and as he appeared in a cheesy green t-shirt. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Being shot doesn’t impact your credibility. Or being in an altercation. Both sides probably knew the information, but likewise knew it wasn’t admissible.
Being shot doesn’t impact your credibility. Or being in an altercation. Both sides probably knew the information, but likewise knew it wasn’t admissible. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Being a drug dealer and having knowledge of who the pulled the trigger in the titty bar would impact credibility but apparently they didn’t realize it until after Brown was shot.
the weirdness quotient remains high!

why would 3 guys drive from Alexandria, La, to Dallas to score? what did Joshua Brown have that could not have been obtained from closer sources? why did the initial Police report of the killing differ so substantially from the current account?

OTOH, remember Lee Merritt had said a Tweet was sent, then deleted, that said "now we know where to find you".. these 3 guys may have been stiffed in the past, they probably drove that far for the purpose of murder, not scoring. these same guys may have been the shooters at Dallas Cabaret South last November.. Brown may have stiffed them before that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I drove from north dallas to kansas city for overnight pussy. twice. seriously considered driving to madison WI for the same.
I drove from north dallas to kansas city for overnight pussy. twice. seriously considered driving to madison WI for the same. Originally Posted by darkwader
yeah, but that's PUSSY.. aint no amount of distance gonna stop us from scoring dat!

I kid.

but really? you drove that far for pussy? JUST pussy?

I still think these Thugs had much more than JUST scoring THC on their agenda.. like Murder for past grievances.
. There was pictures of Amber with Mark on Facebook. He was allegidly dating one of her friends after dating her for a short period of time. So this basically sounds like a crime of passion or something along those lines.
So many more things are added to the story that make her look guilty af.
  • BLM69
  • 10-09-2019, 10:48 AM
I drove from north dallas to kansas city for overnight pussy. twice. seriously considered driving to madison WI for the same. Originally Posted by darkwader
WOW dude, my cutoff is a hour drive, and this is for good bare pussy.
I'm thinking the drug buyers planned and said, we're shooting that rat no matter what! This guy obviously makes these kind of deals all the time, why does he get shot now?

This is just another police tactic to steer the media to make them look good, people that don't know any better will believe it, these kind of cases like anything else in life, causes a chain reaction of events Originally Posted by BLM69
The weird thing is the Louisiana guys left the money and the pot and dropped one of their guys off at a hospital.
. There was pictures of Amber with Mark on Facebook. He was allegidly dating one of her friends after dating her for a short period of time. So this basically sounds like a crime of passion or something along those lines.
So many more things are added to the story that make her look guilty af.
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
Who is Mark? I don’t think we know this character but based on the others I’m sure he’s interesting
Who is Mark? I don’t think we know this character but based on the others I’m sure he’s interesting Originally Posted by FunMonday
Yes I was wondering who Mark is too. Perhaps Sophia was referring to Botham Jean as Mark?
Yes I was wondering who Mark is too. Perhaps Sophia was referring to Botham Jean as Mark? Originally Posted by VeryClean
Well that would kind of put a kink in the racist theme.
Mark = Martin the cop? Well, we all knew that.
Please identify Mark that dated one of her friends and makes her guilty as fuck.
Meant to say "would put a kink in all the racist theory."
No idea what happened to the post. Maybe I used my allotted amount of letters.
Being a drug dealer and having knowledge of who the pulled the trigger in the titty bar would impact credibility but apparently they didn’t realize it until after Brown was shot. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Defendant’s attorneys knew about his criminal record. They didn’t use the information because hey thought his testimony was helpful.

See: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ampant-rumors/