Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I don't know. But as long as the discussion has begun, it's progress, not for Dorthy, but for the community as a whole. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Quit beating on the same drum,,,The whore isn't coming off of her ban. Throw her a ticket parade after she returns.

Wow armature you post a lot! Why don't you get verified and have some fun wherever you are in your bubble? I bet you would be a great mean (suck my dick/clit) visit. I love mean ladies btw biotch
Wow armature you post a lot! Why don't you get verified and have some fun wherever you are in your bubble? I bet you would be a great mean (suck my dick/clit) visit. I love mean ladies btw biotch Originally Posted by Tsmokies
She's old, used up and bitter. That's abundantly clear.
You're doing it RIGHT NOW. What do you think this thread is about. It's about an over-reaching moderator that has a hard on for a working gal and fucked her and her money for it. I can't keep all your nosy, busy-body men straight. Are you the one that says she deserves it? The one that says that if working gals just posted their ads and fucked bla, bla, bla? The one that said NYr is a hard working stiff that is just misunderstood? Which one of the opinionated men that has embroiled himself in this little drama are you? What's your dog in the fight if it's not involving yourself in women's business. Here's a bit of advise, if you want to stay out of women's business try staying out of a thread that seeks to banish an incompetent moderator that lets his emotions run away with him. So go ahead, get your guns out slick. Originally Posted by armature
I know exactly what this thread is about. I'm not a mod nor am I in management here. Nothing I post will have any outcome what so ever.

It's not my fault your attention span is so short you can't keep it clear what I've said in this thread. All my posts are here, feel free to go back and review them.

My dog in this fight? I'll reveal that when you clearly reveal yours.

I'm a consumer here. Unless my sexual preferences change, I won't be staying out of "women's business" anytime soon.

You will never be satisfied with this thread. Management may or may not deal with NYr. If they chose to, you will never know about it. That's just the way it is, so if you don't like it that's just tough shit.

But, I suppose you'll blame that on men meddling in women's business too.
I know exactly what this thread is about. I'm not a mod nor am I in management here. Nothing I post will have any outcome what so ever.

It's not my fault your attention span is so short you can't keep it clear what I've said in this thread. All my posts are here, feel free to go back and review them.

My dog in this fight? I'll reveal that when you clearly reveal yours.

I'm a consumer here. Unless my sexual preferences change, I won't be staying out of "women's business" anytime soon.

You will never be satisfied with this thread. Management may or may not deal with NYr. If they chose to, you will never know about it. That's just the way it is, so if you don't like it that's just tough shit.

But, I suppose you'll blame that on men meddling in women's business too. Originally Posted by corona
i'll give her credit......NY'R doesn't like loud mouth hookers....so he warned people( more than a few) in a thread about hating the bull shit on ECCIE....and pointed ONLY dorthy....WTF is that? then he bragged about it and called her friends trolls....not something a real mod would do....then he brought 2dogs, and dearhunter down on him, the big wigs don't care as long as people click on topics......I kinda wish ST.CHRIS would weigh in, because he really is a pretty fair dude, at least in all the dealings I've had here...... im surprised DED hasn't commented in this thread...in any authority.......he should......hes one of the honest admins here, and has my respect......
  • D.G.
  • 04-30-2016, 01:09 PM
Lord i wish NYr was a mod in houston cause we have a shit ton of mouthy think their shit dont stick whores that need to be put in place .
Quit beating on the same drum,,,The whore isn't coming off of her ban. Throw her a ticket parade after she returns.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
You have missed the point. This is not about DM. It is about NYr and his abysmal moderating and the mess that ensures when messy men mess around in women's business.

Wow armature you post a lot! Why don't you get verified and have some fun wherever you are in your bubble? I bet you would be a great mean (suck my dick/clit) visit. I love mean ladies btw biotch Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I don't really post much. But these Crusades LOL. I am kind of a mean one. It's my cross to bear, but I can handle it .

She's old, used up and bitter. That's abundantly clear. Originally Posted by corona
I'm old. That's for true. But I'm neither used up nor bitter.

My dog in this fight? I'll reveal that when you clearly reveal yours. Originally Posted by corona
I've been crystal clear.

I'm a consumer here. Unless my sexual preferences change, I won't be staying out of "women's business" anytime soon. Originally Posted by corona
I didn't need you to tell me you're the kind of man to meddle in women's business. FYI El Senior Crown, that's not a respectable kind of man.

You will never be satisfied with this thread. Management may or may not deal with NYr. If they chose to, you will never know about it. That's just the way it is, so if you don't like it that's just tough shit. Originally Posted by corona
Yes, I will know.

But, I suppose you'll blame that on men meddling in women's business too. Originally Posted by corona
No, I would not.

Lord i wish NYr was a mod in houston cause we have a shit ton of mouthy think their shit dont stick whores that need to be put in place . Originally Posted by D.G.
See, El Senior, even D.G. thinks NYr and you by extension meddle in women's business.
You have missed the point. This is not about DM. It is about NYr and his abysmal moderating and the mess that ensures when messy men mess around in women's business. Originally Posted by armature
You are the one who missed the point,,,The banned whore has been known to get in the face of a few whores and their "business" in eccie,,,NYr was doing his job,,,It's not his fault that the whore can't control her misbehavior which ultimately got her thrown out,,,It's no one's fault but hers if her business was messed with because of the ban. If you live by the sword, then you shall die by the sword.
So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

I am confused. How were Dorthy's last two posts off topic when she was pointing out the OP's HISTORY of inconsistency in a non-offensive way after you issued the warning?

Also, precedence has established that moderators should not reveal a member's infractions or the details of those infractions. It is the banned member's choice to speak about the issue upon their return. Other regular members are permitted to speculate.

I hope you were not biased in choosing to issue those points, however, the fact that you as a moderator felt the need to post the information says otherwise. Your gloating leads others to begin questioning your motives and judgment. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Plain and simple she is rude. Dorthy is rude and she got pointed for it.

If she is really here for business then why does she try to alienate her potential clients? Does not make a lot of sense. Not the brightness business acumen.
...See, El Senior, even D.G. thinks NYr and you by extension meddle in women's business. Originally Posted by armature
You must be astronomically stupid.

Regardless of my sex, I have no power on ECCIE over anyone's business.
I'm not a mod.
I'm not an admin.
I'm not the owner.

You're a broken record of ridiculous statements with leaps to ludicrous conclusions.

D.G. mentioned NYr, not me.
  • D.G.
  • 05-01-2016, 02:47 PM
See, El Senior, even D.G. thinks NYr and you by extension meddle in women's business. Originally Posted by armature
Are you illiterate ? Whrn did i say he meddled in womens business . I said hes applying the rules as they should be to keep things in balance .
You must be astronomically stupid.

Regardless of my sex, I have no power on ECCIE over anyone's business.
I'm not a mod.
I'm not an admin.
I'm not the owner.

You're a broken record of ridiculous statements with leaps to ludicrous conclusions.

D.G. mentioned NYr, not me. Originally Posted by corona
Squeaky wheels get the grease. The more it doesn't go away; the more it will be in management's mind's eye that NYr is a loser, rogue mod. By not keeping your negative opinions to yourself, you are furthering my/our agenda. Thank you.

Further, by embroiling yourself in drama you have literally no business embroiling yourself in, you are meddling in women's business. This is just the way of it.

I said by his post, even D.G. thinks you meddle in women's business. Before you bother me for future clarification, if you have another question, go re-read it my post and the D.G.'s comment I quoted.

You are the one who missed the point,,,The banned whore has been known to get in the face of a few whores and their "business" in eccie,,,NYr was doing his job,,, Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
You are wrong. He was not doing his job. If he were doing his job, he should have pointed others. And if he was any kind of good at his "volunteer" work, he'd have waited for her to do something point worthy. I think from your post, you will concede that the whore in question can manage to do point worthy things.

Plain and simple she is rude. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Maybe si; maybe no. Attitude is in the eye of the beholder.

Dorthy is rude and she got pointed for it. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
No, she was pointed because NYr is impatient; because NYr doesn't like her; and because his no good at hiding this weakness. No man that meddles in women's business for nefarious reasons is not a good man. Period. And all men that meddle in women's business are questionable.

If she is really here for business then why does she try to alienate her potential clients? Does not make a lot of sense. Not the brightness business acumen. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Many clients like her in-your-face style. Eye of the beholder and all that.
Are you illiterate ? Whrn did i say he meddled in womens business . I said hes applying the rules as they should be to keep things in balance . Originally Posted by D.G.
No. I am not illiterate. I think you meant ignorant. Or perhaps you think I lack reading comprehension skills. But I know, that you know, that I can read and write.

You said:

Lord i wish NYr was a mod in houston cause we have a shit ton of mouthy think their shit dont stick whores that need to be put in place . Originally Posted by D.G.
I'm thinking that "shit ton of mouthy [I think you meant to put a comma here] think their shit dont [think you meant to put an apostrophe in don't] stink whores" is enough. Just this small sampling of your poorly punctuated vitriol pretty much says that you personally don't like mouthy whores and you think it's obvious that NYr doesn't care for mouthy whores either.

Then you add "that need to be put in place [I don't think you meant to leave a space between the last word and the period.]." pretty much says it all. Ain't no meddling in women's business by weak men like whore hating vitriol and putting bitches in their place.
Amateur, you really do have some reading comprehension problems.
You once again put words in DG's mouth that he did not say.
The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and yours has already been pitched on the trash heap.
You keep trashing NYr, but you are oblivious to the fact 659 posts into the thread, the loudmouth banned hooker is still banned.
Pretty sure the Owners and Administration stand behind him.
Amateur, you really do have some reading comprehension problems. Originally Posted by submarineracer
No, I do not.

You once again put words in DG's mouth that he did not say.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and yours has already been pitched on the trash heap. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Minds, yes. Mine is fine. D.G. posted a vitriolic rant about a moderator - read that to say volunteer that does this for no cash money - needs to get his ass down to Houston and put those loud mouth, shit talking whores in their place. That, by definition, is meddling in women's business.

You keep trashing NYr, but you are oblivious to the fact 659 posts into the thread, the loudmouth banned hooker is still banned.
Pretty sure the Owners and Administration stand behind him. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Reading comprehension? Did someone mention that? Like say you? Well, what I've stated like a million times is that my interest is with NYr's arbitrary and poor moderation, not DM.