Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, claimed that Iran. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Buying replacement parts for an old reactor that can't enrich uranium is minor and insignificant. The other examples Salehi gives are just as insignificant. The IAEA completed another inspection in May 2019. Iran is complying with major constraints of the agreement. Iran does not posses any weapons grade uranium. Iran has not enriched past 3.67% concentration U-235. Iran is not running any high-speed centrifuges.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1T11PW
Buying replacement parts for an old reactor that can't enrich uranium is minor and insignificant. The other examples Salehi gives are just as insignificant. The IAEA completed another inspection in May 2019. Iran is complying with major constraints of the agreement. Iran does not posses any weapons grade uranium. Iran has not enriched past 3.67% concentration U-235. Iran is not running any high-speed centrifuges.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1T11PW
Originally Posted by adav8s28
You've once again unsuccessfully tried to deflect away from the fact that by doing so Iran was outright maneuvering to day one violate Odumbo's POS agreement.
keep referring to a report from 2014. you look so credible doing that. the point of my post .. and that report from 2014 .. is Iran was dragging its feet on your precious compliance from the beginning. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The most important point in that report was that Hankerings favorite scientist CONFIRMED that Iran got rid of their "Weapons Grade" enriched Uranium (concentration of 20% U-235). Which means Iran has just enough enriched Uranium to put heat in a couple buildings on a city street. They don't HAVE and cannot GET an Atomic Bomb!
The most important point in that report was that Hankerings favorite scientist CONFIRMED that Iran got rid of their "Weapons Grade" enriched Uranium (concentration of 20% U-235). Which means Iran has just enough enriched Uranium to put heat in a couple buildings on a city street. They don't HAVE and cannot GET an Atomic Bomb! Originally Posted by adav8s28

you must be desperate to dredge up a month old thread to prove your worth less claim. give up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyv8eeb7Li0
The article the OP posted was from the times of Israel.

Hahahahahahhasha

I just bet it was an objective article about Iran. Israel and Iran are enemies they both lie about each other all day. Lol
The article the OP posted was from the times of Israel.

Hahahahahahhasha

I just bet it was an objective article about Iran. Israel and Iran are enemies they both lie about each other all day. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And Iran DOESN'T want to fuck with Israel...ask Egypt and Syria!!
The most important point in that report was that Hankerings favorite scientist CONFIRMED that Iran got rid of their "Weapons Grade" enriched Uranium (concentration of 20% U-235). Which means Iran has just enough enriched Uranium to put heat in a couple buildings on a city street. They don't HAVE and cannot GET an Atomic Bomb! Originally Posted by adav8s28

The most important point is to know that Iran began cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty before the ink was dry.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2019, 08:57 AM
And Iran DOESN'T want to fuck with Israel...ask Egypt and Syria!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Israel took out saddam hussein's nuclear breeder reactor.

Iran Mullahs are well aware.
give up!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It was your link where Hankerings favorite Scientist (Albright) confirmed and put in a report that Iran does not have any "Weapons Grade Uranium") How many times did Hankering quote Albright like ten? You can't get an Atomic Bomb if you don't even have "Weapons Grade Uranium". After posting that link, you should follow your advice from above.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2019, 07:44 AM
Above poster has such Trust in Iranian Mullahs
Perhaps should apply for a job in their foreign Service as an apologist and defender of Iran.

Move to tehran - get four wives and a white horse on which to enter "Paradise"!
It was your link where Hankerings favorite Scientist (Albright) confirmed and put in a report that Iran does not have any "Weapons Grade Uranium") How many times did Hankering quote Albright like ten? You can't get an Atomic Bomb if you don't even have "Weapons Grade Uranium". After posting that link, you should follow your advice from above. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Iran began cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty before the ink was dry, and no amount of your meaningless dissembling will change that fundamental fact.
Iran began cheating on. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One more time. From a link provided by WK, post #606 bullet #5.

5) Iran has not produced uranium hexafluoride enriched above 5 percent and its entire stock enriched up to 20 percent has been either downbleded or fed into the conversion process producing an oxide form. However, Iran possesses a significant quantity of near 20percent LEU oxide which can be reconverted back to hexalufluorideform;

What your favorite scientist (Albright) put in his report Trumps anything that engineer told that newspaper. Bullet 5 means Iran does NOT have any "WEAPONS GRADE" Uranium.
https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east...tensions-28056

Friday, August 30

IAEA says Iran violating nuclear deal

The UN atomic watchdog says Iran is still in violation of limitations set by the 2015 nuclear deal with major powers.

In a confidential quarterly report distributed to member states, the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Friday that Iran's stockpile of low-enriched uranium still exceeds the amount allowed by the so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

It said Iran continues to enrich uranium to 4.5 percent, above the 3.67 percent allowed.

The violations were announced by Iran, and confirmed by the IAEA last month, and are meant to put pressure on the signatories to the JCPOA to provide new economic incentives to help offset new tough American sanctions.

The IAEA says Iran has continued to permit its inspectors to monitor its nuclear facilities.
https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east...tensions-28056

Friday, August 30

IAEA says Iran violating nuclear deal

The UN atomic watchdog says Iran is still in violation of limitations set by the 2015 nuclear deal with major powers.

In a confidential quarterly report distributed to member states, the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Friday that Iran's stockpile of low-enriched uranium still exceeds the amount allowed by the so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

It said Iran continues to enrich uranium to 4.5 percent, above the 3.67 percent allowed.

The violations were announced by Iran, and confirmed by the IAEA last month, and are meant to put pressure on the signatories to the JCPOA to provide new economic incentives to help offset new tough American sanctions.

The IAEA says Iran has continued to permit its inspectors to monitor its nuclear facilities.
Originally Posted by eccielover
+1

One more time. From a link provided by WK, post #606 bullet #5.

5) Iran has not produced uranium hexafluoride enriched above 5 percent and its entire stock enriched up to 20 percent has been either downbleded or fed into the conversion process producing an oxide form. However, Iran possesses a significant quantity of near 20percent LEU oxide which can be reconverted back to hexalufluorideform;

What your favorite scientist (Albright) put in his report Trumps anything that engineer told that newspaper. Bullet 5 means Iran does NOT have any "WEAPONS GRADE" Uranium.
Originally Posted by adav8s28

Iran began cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty before the ink was dry, and no amount of your meaningless dissembling will change that fundamental fact.
Obumboo , + billary policy OPPS