Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Then why do you not post on Nationals political humor forum? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Why would you care?
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2024, 02:29 PM
Why would you care? Originally Posted by bambino
Why did you decide to visit this thread?
Why did you decide to visit this thread? Originally Posted by R.M.
A little birdie that we both know told me about it. Told me Winnie was getting crushed. So I decided to check in and have a laugh. The fury guy has completely spammed the Pgh Sandbox. I know he’s reading this and losing his shit. He’ll want revenge when he comes back!!!!!!!!
But he behaves in Texas...
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2024, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=bamb

A little birdie that we both know told me about it. Told me Winnie was getting crushed. So I decided to check in and have a laugh. The fury guy has completely spammed the Pgh Sandbox. I know he’s reading this and losing his shit. He’ll want revenge when he comes back!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You know it's messy bird hunting season in Texas.
We shoot em between the eyes.
If you must stir shit go on. I just thought more of you until today.
I like both of you guys as he has spoke up for me as well.
You know it's messy bird hunting season in Texas.
We shoot em between the eyes.
If you must stir shit go on. I just thought more of you until today.
I like both of you guys as he has spoke up for me as well. Originally Posted by R.M.
Don’t worry Darling. I’m not going to be posting here. It was just a temporary thing. I won’t even do a drive by troll thread like Carpi did in Pittsburgh. But I doubt you’ll shoot my birdie. He’s from Texas and a good guy. Carry on.
But here you are posting.
With just a little motivation I can actually stop by Pittsburg instead of doing drive bys.
Regardless, we'll be at ketchup stadium sitting on the Jets side in October.
But here you are posting.
With just a little motivation I can actually stop by Pittsburg instead of doing drive bys.
Regardless, we'll be at ketchup stadium sitting on the Jets side in October. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was responding to RM. Not you. If you’re going to Hienz Field you’ll have to go to Aliquippa, Mr Pittsburgh. Make sure she still has a pulse.

https://www.pennlive.com/sports/2023...l-stadium.html
Heh,
Waco's back
My little birdie!
  • R.M.
  • 09-10-2024, 06:55 AM
Welcome back birdie. We been sitting around the camp fire talking about our band camp experiences. Dang you were gone quite a while. You must be bad like me.Snick
Screenshot_20240910-074836.jpg
ECG has bought the below for the critters for road trips to shows:
Gotta wonder if winn has an agent.
  • R.M.
  • 09-10-2024, 12:19 PM
  • Busty
  • 09-10-2024, 01:29 PM