Who do you miss?

Is that the whoretard with the giant clit ?
Is that the whoretard with the giant clit ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
no no no Thats ts winn dixie
I miss the whole modeling studio scene. When XTC (Executive XTC) closed it was the end of an era of walk-in fun.
KaylaJ, I'm a tits man and she definitely had the best rack I have ever seen.
Fluffy Bunny. I used to see her like once a week

Heaven Shaw too. Hope she’s ok.
I miss the whole modeling studio scene. When XTC (Executive XTC) closed it was the end of an era of walk-in fun. Originally Posted by Chuckopry333

Me too... I first started in this biz there!
Katherine Butler, Allystorm, Brittany Bella Star (who moved), MLisa.
Ove
Yaya
Sasha
Leeya
JJ
Kiara
  • bbkid
  • 09-22-2022, 05:48 AM
Katherine Butler, Allystorm, Brittany Bella Star (who moved), MLisa. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Katherine Butler wrote the book on how to be a professional in this little game of ours. Head and shoulders above 99% of the ladies here.

And yes! BBS was fun, indeed!!!
Shelby (XTC)
Surprised I didn't make the list. I moved 3 years ago. And every month still have Gents from Houston text me.... sad face lol
Taylor Foxxx, Taylor Made, Bianca Page, Maria Elena, Alexa McAdams, Stella Dearborn, Michelle Sandra Bell, Rosemary, Priscilla Parks
  • bbkid
  • 10-14-2022, 08:46 AM
Taylor Foxxx, Taylor Made, Bianca Page, Maria Elena, Alexa McAdams, Stella Dearborn, Michelle Sandra Bell, Rosemary, Priscilla Parks Originally Posted by Mr Willy
I spent a lot of money on the last three of your list here, Willy.
The Studio
I spent a lot of money on the last three of your list here, Willy. Originally Posted by bbkid
bbkid we both did but they never disappointed us did they?