"Je Suis Nigeria"?

How quaint, IIFFy and IB singing in harmony again. Erroneous lie-filled harmony, but harmony nonetheless.

Never said I was a spook. Just said I know a bunch of them. Do you know women? Does that make you one? That is one of your stupider comments IIFFy.

As to you, IB the scumbag, you have supported slavery on numerous occasions but you did it because you LOVE blacks? Sure, we all believe that, don't we.

I have never erased supported cannibalism or slavery, I have supportive American rights. I have decried atrocities committed against native peoples such h as the Trail of Tears and others things. And you don't? OK, you hate blacks, Japanese,gays, AND native Americans. Your list is growing, not to anyone's surprise you pathetic racist bigot.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It's your gay o' prerogative to suck up to cock-suckers like the "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, Old-THUMPER. And it's notable that you are still championing slavery and cannibalism when it suits you to do so, Old-THUMPER, e.g., Stand Watie was a slave owning Cherokee chief and the last Confederate general to surrender his command, Old-THUMPER. So take your hypocritical, trolling ass and go suck Stumpy's biggen, Old-THUMPER.

Furthermore, you lying jackass, you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hate blacks, Japanese and Native Americans" lies, Old-THUMPER.

I'll bet you're a real popular guy at work, IBIdiot... Down the mineshaft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You hate Nigerians too!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really should worry about who you let *drill* your *mine shaft*, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

More like work the shaft Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You bragged about how you specialize in *working* those *shafts*, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
You're just jealous I won't work yours.
You're just jealous I won't work yours. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a seriously disturbed faggot if you think any of your homoerotic perversions excite anyone other than another "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
You're a seriously disturbed faggot if you think any of your homoerotic perversions excite anyone other than another "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I bet you're at a full 4 inches RIGHT now...
I bet you're at a full 4 inches RIGHT now... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a seriously disturbed faggot, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
You're a seriously disturbed faggot, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've said that like three times in a row. Is that all you got? That and 4 the hard way
You've said that like three times in a row. Is that all you got? That and 4 the hard way Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You've been bragging about your fetish for sucking dick for days now, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. What you "got" no one other than another "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion like you wants, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

BTW, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, you have trouble with your "threesees" like Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You've been bragging about your fetish for sucking dick for days now, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. What you "got" no one other than another "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion like you wants, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

BTW, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, you have trouble with your "threesees" like Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whip it out baby!
Whip it out baby! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You really are so stupid that you don't know that your perversity only appeals to other perverted, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I'm so stupid that I don't know that my continued rambling only appeals to other perverted, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minions like myself" I'm such a #Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You hit the nail on the head. I think you finally get it.
You hit the nail on the head. I think you finally get it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're funny "queer", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion ... not comedic.
I'm "queer", and a big "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion ... not comedic. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again, you're making more sense than you ever have. I'm right there with you. You ARE queer. And you are NOT comedic... at all.
Done yet?
Again, you're making more sense than you ever have. I'm right there with you. You ARE queer. And you are NOT comedic... at all. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You always brag that you're never "right", and everyone knows that you're always stupid, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Done yet? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Think of it as a Catholic confessional and that you're trying to free yourself from your pathetic perversions, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I'm never "right", and everyone knows that I like to suck cock, I'm such a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

I wish a Catholic priest in a confessional could free me from my pathetic perversions, and from being a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'll pray for you.