the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Alyssa/blow: This will stop now...you are warned. Originally Posted by NYr
no problem, ill take the warning if it makes one person who is just baiting tara have to chill out too.

welcome back tara!
Girl i love you! Thank you. We need to meet up for lunch
What's wrong with fat guys? Us fat guys need lovin too!

Welcome back Tara!!!
Trust me babe your not 400
lol. Thanks you
Bolt, blowmypop, crickets you guys crickets. ... l
Tara... I have never had the opportunity to set something up with you, but I have read one to many of your post. You rock! Keep doing what you do!

Hopefully we can run into each other sooner than later,
  • NYr
  • 10-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Bolt, blowmypop, crickets you guys crickets. ... l Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Don't entice them either Tara...or you will feel the consequences too.
Don't entice them either Tara...or you will feel the consequences too. Originally Posted by NYr
No promblem. . Next time they start the crickets nosense since thats where i got it from. I'll ignore it .
Tara... I have never had the opportunity to set something up with you, but I have read one to many of your post. You rock! Keep doing what you do!

Hopefully we can run into each other sooner than later, Originally Posted by txscout3
Thank you!

Hopefully we can run into each other sooner than later, Originally Posted by txscout3
Thank you!
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2015, 06:03 PM
I thought crickets meant a lack of applause - does it mean something else? Anyway, welcome back again Tara!!!
Crickets. ..... chirp chirp chirp Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The cowgirls bent over and hiked their skirts up ... as usual.

Why do I only hear crickets in here? It's much too quiet for a welcome back thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
Even the crickets have gone quiet. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Bolt, blowmypop, crickets you guys crickets. ... l Originally Posted by Tara Evans
No promblem. . Next time they start the crickets nosense since thats where i got it from. I'll ignore it . Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I went all the way back to page 26 and these are the only posts I found with the word crickets in them. Notice that 2 of them are you. None of them are me or bolt.

Not trying to be off topic if this is, I just needed to correct your misleading clarification to nyr dude. Also note you were the first poster to mention crickets and the last person to post crickets. So in reality you started the crickets nonsense and repeated each time your thread slowed down.

Carry on and again WB
I thought crickets meant a lack of applause - does it mean something else? Anyway, welcome back again Tara!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks DSK
I went all the way back to page 26 and these are the only posts I found with the word crickets in them. Notice that 2 of them are you. None of them are me or bolt.

Not trying to be off topic if this is, I just needed to correct your misleading clarification to nyr dude. Also note you were the first poster to mention crickets and the last person to post crickets. So in reality you started the crickets nonsense and repeated each time your thread slowed down.

Carry on and again WB Originally Posted by blowmypop23
PSA: each thread has a 'search this thread' button that you can use to search a thread for specific text.
PSA: each thread has a 'search this thread' button that you can use to search a thread for specific text. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Thanks for the info, that was so much quicker. Using that I missed one crickets post but off course it was from Tara again.

WB