What are empanadas?
  • N.M.
  • 11-16-2015, 08:01 PM
^ ask the same question in Google search Papi
I desagree.
And no, I ate the empanadas, I'm the empanadas eater here

You like empanadas too L4boobies? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Love em!

( I sorta know what Dorfy looks like this week.... She has a road trip across country to catch up with Chunky D)
  • N.M.
  • 11-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Love em!

( I sorta know what Dorfy looks like this week.... She has a road trip across country to catch up with Chunky D) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
What a coincidence I've seen my SweetCholaDulce pretty recently too so I still desagree, we've been hitting the gym together, you should join us some time, I'll bring you empanadas.

What kind is your favorite ?
What a coincidence I've seen my SweetCholaDulce pretty recently too so I still desagree, we've been hitting the gym together, you should join us some time, I'll bring you empanadas.

What kind is your favorite ? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
The gym isn't going to do any good when you can't put your fork down especially the hostess box full of chocolate Swiss rolls ....
That's not a finger........... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
no lie I just lost my breath and blushed.
Love em!

( I sorta know what Dorfy looks like this week.... She has a road trip across country to catch up with Chunky D) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
  • N.M.
  • 11-16-2015, 08:27 PM
The gym isn't going to do any good when you can't put your fork down especially the hostess box full of chocolate Swiss rolls .... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Is that what happened to you ?
Chunky D..... She has a way to go, to be in your league.. Hey, you have any empanadas left? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yes lookn4mypenis, you are correct, she could never be in my league of Real Women .
Pretty Puffies Natalia ate all the empanadas you brought me!

P.S. I will always be ur Chunkie D....
Is that why you always insist on eating the squash & cucumbers after I stick them up ur a**? To get Chunkie like me? I thought it was to eliminate the evidence! Muah!
no lie I just lost my breath and blushed. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Damn is that what happens when a 5'1 hooker that weighs 165lbs does when she sits on your face ? Make sure you have the oxygen tank near next time
If you ever seen me you would know the answer to this question... But you my sir have not seen me and especially recently... So until then I don't have to offer a answer... People who have seen me know the answer.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
DM, are you hitting on me? If you want this Space Chora you just have to ask
The answer would still be no.

Btw, what happened to your career? Did the mop not work as well for you as sucking D and downing egg rolls at China Star?

Que te paso?!
Yes lookn4mypenis, you are correct, she could never be in my league of Real Women .
Pretty Puffies Natalia ate all the empanadas you brought me!

P.S. I will always be ur Chunkie D....
Is that why you always insist on eating the squash & cucumbers after I stick them up ur a**? To get Chunkie like me? I thought it was to eliminate the evidence! Muah! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
squash and cucumbers won't make anyone " chunkie " like you sweetie..

miss I have to lay down just to shave my pussy because my belly gives it a winter coat if sitting on the edge of the tub...

If having crows feet at the corner of my eyes like you makes me a real women then I rather stay as DORFY
DM, are you hitting on me? If you want this Space Chora you just have to ask Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I guess DWIGHT was correct about you .....
I won't be running ads or seeing anybody I'm fully retired I'm just her to make fucktards cry & deliver throat punches.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe