How many of us are left from ASPD?

Me - hooter, Rebecca, ashley ash, slutsylvia, piper the cumsucking princess ....memories
Hooter
Rebecca
Ashley ash
Slutsylvia
Piper the cum sucking princess
Angel

Memories

I'm still around! A bit UTR since ASPD days.
I'm there. Now the question is, which one of my personalities should I let attend the reunion from he double hockey sticks? Mary Jane Sydney sweets (God forbid) ck or piper? Hmm think I'll leave the past where it belongs and stick with piper lol.
Ladies and gentlemen. Just curious as I see less activity from folks from the good old days. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Aspd since 2002
2001 under the handle st_jude. Moved out of state in 2004 and returned to join Eccie in 2011. Piper the cum sucking princess, Rebecca and then just a blur...

BTW, been looking for Piper CSP ever since my return. My first hobby crush...
aspd.net 2001 under jav or jamesdal77, my first was sophie of dallas, she still here.....
I was there for about 2 years.
  • R.M.
  • 05-07-2015, 06:54 AM
Ah the great memories. I was GT back then.
Hmmm think it was 2003 or so when I found and joined aspd still have the same handle.
Joined in something like 2005. Live on the east coast but it was VERY helpful for visiting Houston and Dallas. Once Eccie took off, re-upped and been here since.
Looks like im late to this thread.
Can't remember my join date to ASPD but man how things have changed. I doubt I'd have had so much luck without it. Same handle.
hmmm...It has been so long I cant remember the names of some of my favorites:
Bianca was one...she was introduced to the hobby by Bruna.....she disappeared after about 9 months..I ran into her again about 8 years later dancing for a few weeks at Baby Dolls for Christmas money.
I remember RedheadedJulie was my first visit off ASPD.
I remember RedheadedJulie was my first visit off ASPD. Originally Posted by oneeyedjack
I love that woman.

I've run into a few people that remember me as tallnthickangie.
It's been pretty cool.