Enough is Enough

So why did you suddenly change your avatar from your wife-whore's pic after she complained about getting dragged into your mud all the time?

Lie down with dogs, Wakeup with fleas? Originally Posted by AndyLattu
Tebow save us...really? That's what you came up with? I have been struck speechless by the stupidity of your post...
He does it every year during the playoffs..... D-bag Cards fan that he is...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
And you sir...now owe me lunch, after DH buys, for that base and crass comment...
Heh
I have no desire to "meet you" to "settle" anything...why is physical confrontation even being discussed? What just happened? Is there a reason you're so upset? I didn't think we had this kind of adversarial relationship...

I'm sorry you feel that way...have a nice night... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
He sure backed off on that one fast!
or he was being kind to an old warrior.....ijs
So, you going to get to a point soon?

:facepalm:

I think you're misunderstanding how the Ignore is supposed to work too...the Ignore function is what pussies use to block out words from someone who they get frustrated dealing with...it allows them to calm down, think rationally, and forget about the person who makes them look ignorant all the time...

Mentioning me...all on his own...without him being able to see anything I post...isn't Ignoring me...it's letting me inside his skull even more...

THAT'S what's hilarious...schools out gramps... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I've made several, to which you validated with your posts. Sorry you refused to acknowledge them and simply continue asking a question I answered. I know you aren't as stupid, or ignorant as you've pretended to be in this thread.
Lunch........next week
About fucking time...I'm starving...
Tebow save us...really? That's what you came up with? I have been struck speechless by the stupidity of your post... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Good, stay speechless. You and Tebow, good combo. Both sit on the bench.
I'm beginning to think that really is the best you can do...

I'll buy a clue, Pat
Just for grins, what would you have Wakeup do? Try to sell Top Ten Listings for free sex with second stringers?

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
That's really up to him. I've found that my list of favorites tends to help me get a provider's A-game when I meet her. I've not used it as a lever to try to force lower rates, and wouldn't suggest that approach, but if someone wants to try it, best of luck to him. Considering the backlash against even the most gentle negotiations, it seems like a strategy that's going to backfire.
Maybe it's your fault you and honey boo hoo are 'connected'. Perhaps you should take 'wakeups fuck slut' off your avatar picture. You and him come off as being joined at the hip, so if you want to distance yourself from him, then do it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
First off, I never said anything about distancing myself from WU...So you're saying the fact that I have words above my avatar that include WU makes me being dragged into this thread, (that has nothing to do with me, mind you), my fault?...That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while... utter nonsense.

She's the one who told someone to 'fuck off' and brought herself into the thread. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I said fuck off for bringing me into the bloody thread, I was already brought into it before I even posted...get it?

Who really cares, after all, you're just a hypocrite...

Besides, my wife is as awesome as a milk, a banana, and a jet fighter I knocked from the sky with a crossbow all blended together...

http://view.break.com/2522174 Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Aww

honey boo hoo, that statement is a big crock of shit. Oh, it's OK for you to go around calling the ladies 'whores', 'fat whores', etc .and pouring your abuse on them.................but let someone even hint that Val is wrong about something and you let your poor wittle feelwings get hurt.

You're the hypocrite. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What exactly am I wrong about? Please enlighten.

So why did you suddenly change your avatar from your wife-whore's pic after she complained about getting dragged into your mud all the time?

Epic Fail...

Erm..hate to burst your bubble but this isn't a new development...he does it every year during baseball bullshit...
Maybe it's your fault you and honey boo hoo are 'connected'. Perhaps you should take 'wakeups fuck slut' off your avatar picture. You and him come off as being joined at the hip, so if you want to distance yourself from him, then do it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Exactly.

Damn. I missed that. Interesting timing, don't you thinck?