Hottest Providers 20-35

@torre : I would like to understand your maturity level in person ;-)
We need some current pics of the hot list, I wanna see who's hot and who's not...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Most of the ladies on the list advertise in the daily lineup on OH2. Usually there is a picture or two. You just have to do a little home work. Here is an example.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...exy-with-lucio
  • BLM69
  • 06-20-2021, 11:31 PM
Nice thread....

I can understand how that particular age group would get high marks.
No Doubt, the benefits of those who "know" the level of services they are seeking may vary with each age group.

I totally respect the girls who understand this Hobby that are in this age group. However, maturity can develop in many different ways.
Life Experiences... and also just being in touch with your body and also doing the mind connection thing.

I agree and have had several conversations with many clients who see girls in this age group and are very satisfied, I applaud them.

When you learn passion and not being mechanical sometimes takes some experience. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Most guys that hobby like youthful women, face it.......We all looked and performed better in our early days. I maybe be smarter and well seasoned now, then I look in the mirror and reality hits me. The hobby is about looks first, then the rest comes into play after that
  • cosoj
  • 07-06-2021, 01:16 AM
you talking about Milan's roommate?
Most guys that hobby like youthful women, face it.......We all looked and performed better in our early days. I maybe be smarter and well seasoned now, then I look in the mirror and reality hits me. The hobby is about looks first, then the rest comes into play after that Originally Posted by BLM69
Most guys tend to do P4P with ladies that otherwise, would not give them the time of day and looks is the first thing all guys go for. Of course, opinions vary as far as what is beauty, and that is what initially peaks a guy's interest.

However, after contacting them and/or seeing them for a session, that may or may not cause that interest in that provider to go away. After all, I would rather have a pretty provider that makes me feel glad to be a man than a magazine model looks of a provider that makes me feel like they are doing me a favor for taking my money and are a dead fish BCD.
hey guys im east indian ill be in dallas july 13th....what are some good places to hang?
My age group definitely has some hotties, myself included 😉
Adding one brunet, Jannae Love. In alphabetical order after the first three.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Allegra Hope
5. Dallas Bella
6. Janae Love
7. Jasmine Love Dallas
8. Jenny Snow
9. Journeedior
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Leslie@nn
13. Lynnpeaches
14. Marie St Claire
15. Miss Britney
16. Paris Cummings
17. Sexxy_Sabrina
18. Sierra Sinclair
19. Starrluvsyou
20. Stephanie Hepburn
21. Sunflower Abbie
22. Tiffany Tyler
23. Versace
24. Vera Versace
25. Winter Kay
Sadly Kristen Kindle has retired. Adding one blond Brittany Snow. In alphabetical order after the first five.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Starrluvesyou
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Jasmine Loves Dallas
5. Journeedior
6. Allegra Hope
7. Brittany Snow
8. Dallas Bella
9. Janae Love
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Leslie@nn
13. Lynnpeaches
14. Marie St Claire
15. Miss Britney
16. Paris Cummings
17. Sexxy_Sabrina
18. Sierra Sinclair
19. Stephanie Hepburn
20. Sunflower Abbie
21. Tiffany Tyler
22. Versace
23. Winter Kay
Out of the list above Winter Kay seems to be gone UTR or retired. She doesn't advertise any more. I tried to contact her, but no response.
Anybody knows her whereabouts?
Out of the list above Winter Kay seems to be gone UTR or retired. She doesn't advertise any more. I tried to contact her, but no response.
Anybody knows her whereabouts? Originally Posted by Speedjet
Found this on OH2 from March 2021. She does have an only fans page. Most providers don't like to talk about the hobby on their only fans page. You might be able to find out if she is still active. I didn't take her off the list because I had not seen anything on OH2 that she had retired or taken a leave.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght=winter+kay
Found this on OH2 from March 2021. She does have an only fans page. Most providers don't like to talk about the hobby on their only fans page. You might be able to find out if she is still active. I didn't take her off the list because I had not seen anything on OH2 that she had retired or taken a leave.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ght=winter+kay Originally Posted by adav8s28
adav8s28, thanks for the information.
Hey... not sure if she falls in the age range anymore... but I don't see how Larissa Jones is not on the list... she is no older than Winter. Larissa is one of the most beautiful and sexy ladies I've ever met (and quite a few times)!
https://preferred411.com/P128659
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2021, 11:20 PM
hey guys im east indian ill be in dallas july 13th....what are some good places to hang? Originally Posted by Nicolepassion
Sexy girl
Whoo hooooo. My age group. I think I'm pretty cute myslef. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes you are Tara. May I put you on my todo list for whenever my schedule settles down to a sanity level?