NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

JJ Watt has a new gf in his life thick boned hat has hell tennis player. I see that ass of hers culling his aggression on the field...
  • Satin
  • 04-21-2015, 07:07 PM
It looks really favorable in my opinion. Cincy, New Orleans and New England look challenging. I can see a 9-7 type season depending on QB play, the health of BabyMaker and if we can get lucky in the draft.
Texans can easily go 10-6 because they have a schedule filled with Crappy teams. NFC South is crap, that's 4 wins.
If they beat the colts maybe 10-6
Texans can easily go 10-6 because they have a schedule filled with Crappy teams. NFC South is crap, that's 4 wins. Originally Posted by BigLouie
They have never beaten the Saints, even though all those games were preseason.

They have beaten Atlanta and Tampa Bay, but have they beaten Carolina??
JJ Watt has a new gf in his life thick boned hat has hell tennis player. I see that ass of hers culling his aggression on the field... Originally Posted by dkalis
You already know JJ be ravaging that pussy on the regular. LOL!!!
Draft is one week away, can't wait. Hoping we get Bud Dupree or another quality pass rusher. Too much to ask but I also like the big fast WR from Central Florida, Perriman.

Most of the Mock Drafts have WR's and DE's flying off the board.

Mock I just looked at had us taking Gurly. That fits Rick Smith's MO, take the guy with the bad knee!!! Very Risky at 16. RB would definitely be available in the later rounds, DE and WR not so much.
If Gurly can produce like Jamal Charles or AP, who both have had leg injuries, I wouldn't mind Gurly, the guy is a beast.

Whoever else we draft will probably either suck or get injured anyways
  • Satin
  • 04-27-2015, 09:01 AM
4 days fellas.....
  • Satin
  • 04-27-2015, 12:15 PM
ESPN is holding a "mock draft" right now. They're predicting the Texans will select Safety Landon Collins.
That better not be the pick. That is an admission that Sweringer is a wasted pick because it looks like Landon Collins is Sweringer II. Same no cover, drop down into the box LB type safty!!!

If we are drafting replacement parts we need to draft a CB or RB. JJoseph or KJackson is cuttable to save $$$$ next year or Philosofoster who is in the same boat.

We need OLB or WR's. Hopefully Tonya Gag on the Goo Ly, was just blowing smoke for the smoke screen from BOB. Didn't check her out too much but I wouldn't mind making Tonya Gag on the Goo ly too!! She looked smashable!!
Tonya is as bad as The General, neither knows a damn thing. Lance seems to feel it will be the WR from Central Florida.
Actually those reporters know quite a bit, they are in a tough position as they can't always report the real story and must report a smoke screen to prevent losing the access to the people in charge.

Sometimes they are not the sharpest knife in the drawer however!!
I really have the feeling that this will be a particularly un-spectacular draft for the Texans come Sunday. I also think that it will be the most productive draft in years.
We will get some solid players, not projects and not players that are hurt but have potential and it will be throughout all seven rounds. This is BoB's draft.
First pick will be either a LB or WR.
The most glaring need, Other than QB obviously, is special teams. Now, you don't draft for special teams except in very rare instances but having quality special teams players means you have drafted quality players that either end up playing special teams or supplant last year's starters to that role.
Reports are out that Texans just put Sweringer (sp?) On trading block