NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

That better not be the pick. That is an admission that Sweringer is a wasted pick because it looks like Landon Collins is Sweringer II. Same no cover, drop down into the box LB type safty!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Number of people reporting that Texans are trying to trade Sweringer and I agree that would be an admission of a wasted pick. A team cannot use a first round pick to replace a second round pick from just 2 years ago. It sets a team back and indicates another failure of Rick Smith.
I have to admit it would not take much to upgrade Sweringer but to use the #1 pick on it, I don't see LandonCollins as a significant upgrade but it would be an upgrade.

If only his legs ran as fast as his mouth!!
  • Satin
  • 04-28-2015, 06:32 PM
So Daddio how do you feel about us signing 25 year old undrafted Chris Polk who has bad knees and shoulders? Excited ?!
I agree with Boardman, they will take either a WR or a LB with their first pick. I do not believe they will reach for either though. If one of their targeted few are not available at 16, I believe they will either trade back a few slots or possibly take one of the top 2 running backs (Gordon or Gurley), assuming one of those two will be available at the time.
McClain just posted his final mock. He has Texans taking a center/tackle
Other dumb move coming
Who did The General have us taking last year with the firs pick? Was it Bortles?

If Gurley isn't on the board when we pick, we should get a guy on defense that is athletic and that can tackle.
Or someone that doesn't require micro fracture, those would be guys on the board that I'd look to take.
My fingers are crossed hoping Rick Smith doesn't fuck it up Tonight!!!!

Hoping for a playmaker!!! WR, OLB, RB, CB.

Saw a thing in the Chronicle a week or so ago about how hard Blue was working out this offseason. Hopefully he will come back as a beast!!! Wish I would have seen babymaker working out those hammy's with him in the photos but no sign of Philosofoster. He is prolly smashing gold digger ass and popping bottles and popping hamstrings!!
What is this fucking hip hop opera shit going on at the Draft???

Fucking joke...
68% of the NFL players are Black

C'mon WU, get with the times
My top 5 for the Texans on players who might be available at 16:

1. DaVante Parker (probably wishful thinking)
2. Bud Dupree (probably more wishful thinking)
3. Vic Beasley
4. Melvin Gordon
5. Breshad Perriman
68% of the NFL players are Black

C'mon WU, get with the times Originally Posted by DickEmDown
And 83% of the fans are white...
^^^^
Linck please....
C'mon man...you didn't read that Experian Simmons study last year that was such a controversy?

http://www.marketresearchworld.net/i...ge=0&Itemid=48

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debat...conservatives/