NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I'm an Admin...I only have time to read Eccie
Dat suit doh...
Our division just got a lot tougher
  • Satin
  • 04-30-2015, 07:56 PM
..."With the 16th pick of the 2015 NFL draft, the Houston Texans select......Kevin Johnson..."
FUCK YOU Texans....

My Steelers need a CB more than y'all
Whoever they pick first round, everyone in Houston is going to be going, "Huh"? It's a Houston tradition that goes all the way back to our first pick. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Just repeating...

Maybe he can change to WR and choose to wear 80...at least we can recycle our jerseys...
A bit surprising but the kid is a ball hawk
Second best CB in draft but team could have taken Bud Dupree and they really need help at OLB.
Same old shit
Man, CB's are dropping like flies now...the position my Steelers need the most
Eat a Dick Rick Smith!!!!!! Let's draft a backup CB that can't tackle I guess this means they are counting on the Clown to return and be effective or they would have gone with Dupree. We needed a playmaker and we draft a CB from Wake Fucking Forest??? I hope this guy can take it the house when Marriota or Bortles throws a duck for a pick six but I doubt he will make an impact playing nickel. No balls on Rick Smith even the OL from Florida State would have been more exciting.
Texans have no speed at WR and no one that is a true #1 and they passed on three. Texans have almost no playmakers on offense but damn do we have CBs
  • Satin
  • 04-30-2015, 08:23 PM
DED:

You guys could always draft Nebraska OLB Randy Gregory or Missouri DE Shane Ray. They are both habitual potheads and would fit in quite nicely in Shittsburgh.....
^^^^^
We probably will now...all you fucking CB drafting teams

And y'all don't be so hard on the Texans, y'all have to play Luck twice a year, y'all need all the help you can get covering WR's