the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Tara is here. ..
Going to take a long time to reach your 50,000 views.
Not when drunk old men like you keep posting on it. Dam it's Friday and Taras at the Fair. Come find me ill buy you a corn dog. Hell i will throw in a beer 2. Just cause im having such a good time. With some other well known woman as well. Be here tomorrow for the game. Hint Hint. Go Big orange BABY
Here you go Blowmypop

Did anyone watch that whole thing. Damn it's long.
Tara is here. .. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Useless post is useless
Useless point from you as always
Come on, even you have to admit that post conveyed no new information, and no useful information that wasn't already conveyed dozens of times in this thread alone within the last week. There was no point to the post other than to bump the thread, which wasn't actually useful since someone later posted in the same thread anyway.
lmao. Go away already
Tara, don't you see these lonely mofos aint got nothing better to do than stalking u as usual, go outside and do something such a beautiful day outside!!
Excellent idea!!!!

Tara, wanna play outside 😎
Not when drunk old men like you keep posting on it. Dam it's Friday and Taras at the Fair. Come find me ill buy you a corn dog. Hell i will throw in a beer 2. Just cause im having such a good time. With some other well known woman as well. Be here tomorrow for the game. Hint Hint. Go Big orange BABY Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I got a corn dog for u hon.. u can bring the beer tho. haha.
Tara is Hot
  • DSK
  • 10-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Tara is Hot Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
So are you!
Did Tara ever post some glad-to-be-back taint up in this bitch?