Clesed Thread Repository

Encounter: Been a While (for me)... Nicki Lew

Fucker got banned for forgetting the damn sarcasm font.
Fuckin idiot mods.
And since when is faking a review grounds for a banning???
Where the fuck is that guideline???

I'm waiting......

You fuckers have no fucking sense of fucking humor.

edit add: And Gman, why don't you just stick with stealing our reviews. You've caused enough fucking problems with just that in OUR Upset Forum. Fuckin Carpetbagger.

This has been a public service announcement from everyone's favorite ATSH.
Encounter: Been a While (for me)... Nicki Lew

Fucker got banned for forgetting the damn sarcasm font.
Fuckin idiot mods.

I'm waiting......

You fuckers have no fucking sense of fucking humor.

edit add: And Gman, why don't you just stick with stealing our reviews. You've caused enough fucking problems with just that in OUR Upset Forum. Fuckin Carpetbagger.

This has been a public service announcement from everyone's favorite ATSH. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

#23 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Sorry Sir

but sounds like don't lie and don't bitch about a lie unless you are sire ya right ta me
Looks like Loki left his banhammer and one of the useless weak mods was able to lift it.
Shocking.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2475812

Turns out we have four mutual friends....
Lol
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2475812

Turns out we have four mutual friends....
Lol Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

So do I.

Does one of yours have HIV/AIDS?
I only had three
Killem all and let God sortem out.. j.s

ON ANOTHER NOTE...HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!

XXOI ANNIE

I'm waiting......
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Sorry Sir

but sounds like don't lie and don't bitch about a lie unless you are sire ya right ta me Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah that really sucks when its right in the guidelines. Been telling you for years to read them....
Yeah that really sucks when its right in the guidelines. Been telling you for years to read them.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Never read the guidelines...never had to...just don’t be a dick.
Never read the guidelines...never had to...just don’t be a dick. Originally Posted by trojantide
ah, what fun is that
{staff edit- CK}

Lots of out of town mods in this forum.....
Interesting to say the least.....
Not interesting, annoying
Encounter: Sexy Gabrielle

Another out of towner that doesn't understand the value of entertainment....
Should prolly stick to moving (or is that …. forever LOSING) reviews.....

edit add: and there's also that two week shutdown period which skews that pesky 30 day rule....
Encounter: Sexy Gabrielle

Another out of towner that doesn't understand the value of entertainment....
Should prolly stick to moving (or is that …. forever LOSING) reviews.....

edit add: and there's also that two week shutdown period which skews that pesky 30 day rule.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Should have been a sticky, not closed.