Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

well SL this is a world of flakes and dreams that will never happen...so continue living in your dream world....if you call making fools out of yourselves fun by all means...do so...but show some self respect oh wait I forgot who I am talking to...my bad...just sayin
Hello IV! Hey were just a bunch of fucktards sitting around the camp fire trading Shayla stories. Not breaking any rules, and just having fun. Now there can't be anything wrong with that?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
well SL this is a world of flakes and dreams that will never happen...so continue living in your dream world....if you call making fools out of yourselves fun by all means...do so...but show some self respect oh wait I forgot who I am talking to...my bad...just sayin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Ah want a hot dog? LOL
don't you mean a beanie weanie...the extra small size...
Ah want a hot dog? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
don't you mean a beanie weanie...the extra small size... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Why yes I do! LOL I got my eye on you IV!

Here you go IV! How about a schnitzengruben?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9JqbCH4aVw

We had another provider in here a while back.... hummm who was that???

My Shayla runner up..... SL'S definition of BEAutiful!

OK boys back to the camp fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku4aAhxcbLw&feature=fvst

If any of you want me to forward any messages to Shayla, just send me a pm and I'll make sure she gets it. Now SL throw another log on the fire it's getting low!
If any of you want me to forward any messages to Shayla, just send me a pm and I'll make sure she gets it. Now SL throw another log on the fire it's getting low! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Thats very nice of you Canucvic!

I got you covered on the firewood! I figure we'll keep the fire a burning!

are playing campfire or carrying a torch for one who never really was all here??? just sayin...
If any of you want me to forward any messages to Shayla, just send me a pm and I'll make sure she gets it. Now SL throw another log on the fire it's getting low! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Thats very nice of you Canucvic!

I got you covered on the firewood! I figure we'll keep the fire a burning!

CanuckVic and SL, you too have really let Shayla down, IMHO. She likes DICKwoOD, pictures, the visual then the viceral. And, yet you post pics of firewood??? Take that shit to HomeDepot!!!
HaaaaaHaHaaaaaMFHaaaaaaaa! I like Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's!!! Good stuff fellas, let's get with the fuckin (literal) program!!!

Oh Shayla, where art thou?!? We will continue to pay you homage in your shelf-imposed exile...

Shayla
Two things will happen during that time:
1. My DICK will grow BIGGA
2. You and your PUSSY will be wetter! All the bettah!

Muahs...you will always have mijo.TexasWOOD at your disposal, access granted, carte blanc, well, just say, I'm here for yah! LMFAO!
SL, we didn't look too good in these adornments Halloween 2011. Let's do better this year!!!

Canuckvic, any ideas? Keep in mind, we are trying to impress Shayla. Only you know best!!!

Got Dayum SL, you may be tall but it's all body...got some stubby ass/fucked up legs/feets! ijs

are playing campfire or carrying a torch for one who never really was all here??? just sayin... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I like sassy chicks! LOL

Muahs...you will always have mijo.TexasWOOD at your disposal, access granted, carte blanc, well, just say, I'm here for yah! LMFAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
How many people are in there with you Mijo? Do you get a group rate when you go to the therapist?