That Ass

That's the ass that hopes and dreams are made of! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Thanks dahhlingThat ass brings hope alive and dreams come true
A little booty in your face to start your week off right! Happy Monday! Xo

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie

Lord I need that for Christmas ! It appears to be 9:00 and those pearls. Amazing.
Lord I need that for Christmas ! It appears to be 9:00 and those pearls. Amazing. Originally Posted by maximus

Pearls????
That's the ass that hopes and dreams are made of! Originally Posted by Exchequer

And memories
I’ve been having dreams of this ass since I left NWA last week!!!! #GirlCrush

And memories Originally Posted by Johnsson
Memories... lots of memories of this ass too!!! #GirlCrush

Lord I need that for Christmas ! It appears to be 9:00 and those pearls. Amazing. Originally Posted by maximus
I’m all yours for Christmas, babe!!!! You have officially made me blush!!! Soooo sweet! By the way, pearls are my favorite... glad you noticed them! COVID has been having too much fun with my ass right now, lol!!

Pearls???? Originally Posted by Johnsson
Did somebody say, “pearls”?!?! Lol

I see pearls, a watch and a booty taken over by this shit called COVID! The chocolate Twinkie's I cannot say no to are going straight to my ASS! My name is Chloe, and I LOVE Twinkie's!

You always keep me laughing, Johnson!!
Any guesses who these belong to...two in nwa and the other lr

Pearls???? Did somebody say, “pearls”?!?! Lol

I see pearls, a watch and a booty taken over by this shit called COVID! The chocolate Twinkie's I cannot say no to are going straight to my ASS! My name is Chloe, and I LOVE Twinkie's!

I have some liquid pearls to decorate your COVID ASS with Chloe Belle. We both need the exercise, baby!!!!
Sexy Lovely Hot Summer...

SEXY asses above!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20191016_140528.jpg (6.1 KB, 304 views)
Any guesses who these belong to...two in nwa and the other lr

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Hmm I recognize that first amazing ass from NWA. Love you ass Ginger!!
Hmm I recognize that first amazing ass from NWA. Love you ass Ginger!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
That’s not my ass! I think that’s Starr from NWA?!

All the ass pictures I currently have violate the new board guidelines. I need to take some new ones ASAP.