Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

The great thing about my wife is she knows how to distract me when she's playing CoD against me...I lost badly...

The great thing about my wife is she knows how to distract me when she's playing CoD against me...I lost badly...

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What picture is that love? I can't see it!
What picture is that love? I can't see it! Originally Posted by Valerie
Looks like the image has been removed. Probably the privacy settings weren't set right, so it got flagged?

Oh yeah, Val reminds me... I've been watching Skins (the original UK version) and even with subtitles, I still sometimes can't understand what they're saying! I need a translator
LD that video was boss! I'm sad to say there were a few I did not recognize.... I feel so inadequate...

The thought of Val pwn'n WU makes my heart smile. So who has the higher kill ratio?
Looks like the image has been removed. Probably the privacy settings weren't set right, so it got flagged?

Oh yeah, Val reminds me... I've been watching Skins (the original UK version) and even with subtitles, I still sometimes can't understand what they're saying! I need a translator Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I think the pic he was trying to post (below) was my naked COD one... I've down sized it so as not to scare anyone being that I'm not wearing any makeup or weave haha...

And feel free to bell me next time if you need a translator

The thought of Val pwn'n WU makes my heart smile. So who has the higher kill ratio? Originally Posted by Glynette
Haha! I dunno, he's better at sniping and I'm better at assault ...(I blame this on my anger issues)...
My K/D is over 2...very few twitchers have one that high...
I think the pic he was trying to post (below) was my naked COD one... I've down sized it so as not to scare anyone being that I'm not wearing any makeup or weave haha...

And feel free to bell me next time if you need a translator Originally Posted by Valerie
Hey some of us like the non-made up look!

I actually had to Google some terms. "Revision", "study leave", "sorted". At least I could figure out "spliff" and Harry Potter taught me "snogging"!
Val looks cuter... And more fuckable (sorry WU) without make up and such.

You are fucked. You have no future. Surrender to the pussy
My K/D is over 2...very few twitchers have one that high... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah because you're a camper!
Val looks cuter... And more fuckable (sorry WU) without make up and such. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, either way I'll take it
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, either way I'll take it Originally Posted by Valerie
Good thing, trust me. WU would prolly agree.

Stop blaming your assbeating on being 'distracted'. Wuss!
Yeah because you're a camper! Originally Posted by Valerie
Like I always say...I'll make you a deal. I won't kill you if you stop walking in front of my sniper rifle...