Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Current post count in this thread:

WTF - 108
StinckyFingers - 97

C'mon, Stincky, you can still catch him!
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Please stop posting idiotic shit like this...

You came closer to getting a vacation than you realize, and thinking you've somehow triumphed, because you haven't been banned, is going to get you in trouble as you continue to post without thinking...

Just warnin'... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I realize exactly how close i came and once again there are no winners on a hooker board. Surely you know this by now.

You posting how close i came to getting a vacation would fall under idiotic itself.
For your list:

Lauren Summerhill Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Now THIS is playing checkers with the best of them. You've been told that those two words are going to elicit a specific reaction from a specific person here..the problem you have is that you ACTUALLY listened to the person who told you to do that...

I had much higher hopes for you...but you're inability to see that you're a pawn in a game you know nothing about is supremely disappointing...

Might want to sit this one out honey...trust me...

That being said, if you want to play, please, post the explanation for the rationale for her leaving and I'll add her to the list...
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Now THIS is playing checkers with the best of them. You've been told that those two words are going to elicit a specific reaction from a specific person here..the problem you have is that you ACTUALLY listened to the person who told you to do that...

I had much higher hopes for you...but you're inability to see that you're a pawn in a game you know nothing about is supremely disappointing...

Might want to sit this one out honey...trust me...

That being said, if you want to play, please, post the explanation for the rationale for her leaving and I'll add her to the list... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Stop trying to make this appear deeper than what really is...

This ain't a "Saw movie" is just a silly hooker board

I gave you the name you know I'm right, do your homework from here.
I retract my earlier post in this thread.

The title of this thread should have been......

"How many Trolls have been disintegrated by the ladies on this board"

Current post count in this thread:

WTF - 108
StinckyFingers - 97

C'mon, Stincky, you can still catch him! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
ROFLMAO! ... Still ROFLMAO! ... Wait, Wait ... let me catch my breath!

You actually wasted your time to count the respective posts in this thread? I see your time is very, vey valuable!
I gave you the name you know I'm right, do your homework from here. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I'm not the one who this is supposed to illicit the reaction from, that your handler wants. They may or may not have told you the intended target. The fact that your handler is using you to post for them is ABSOLUTELY hilarious though...

I know nothing about her reasons for leaving, the burden of proof isn't mine. If you want to add her, prove it, and I will. I welcome a legitimate addition to this thread.
You actually wasted your time to count the respective posts in this thread? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Hell no - the system counts them. All one has to do is click on the number of replies (currently 667) on the main forum page.
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 09:46 AM
I'm not the one who this is supposed to illicit the reaction from, that your handler wants. The fact that your handler is using you to post for them is ABSOLUTELY hilarious though...

. Originally Posted by Wakeup
That fact that you think you know it all but you're just making assumptions is what really is ABSOLUTELY hilarious here darling.
Which proves that you're just another troll in the bunch, thank you for clearifying that for me.

I'm the one disappointed on you.

Bye Hun I got penises to suck and ride.
So you're not going to help your case to add her?

Look, if your handler gave you a hooker name from 2011 and told you to post it, and you have no idea why, that's not my problem babe. Ask your handler to give you their evidence, or find it yourself, but until then, she doesn't get added.
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 10:01 AM
So you're not going to help your case to add her?

Look, if your handler gave you a hooker name from 2011 and told you to post it, and you have no idea why, that's not my problem babe. Ask your handler to give you their evidence, or find it yourself, but until then, she doesn't get added. Originally Posted by Wakeup
help what case?

I don't give a fuck if you want to add her or not, in case you thought different.
The fact that you even threw a year shows that you know what I'm taking about.
And keep assuming that I don't have the link. You should know by now that I purposely won't do something after someone like you has ask me to do it.

I proved my point by you recognizing what I'm talking about that's all I wanted.
Which proves the point that you know the answer to the question of this thread but you just choose not to acknowledge it.

11am

Gotta go now
A simple search for that name reveals the year that the handle last posted. Did I watch endless drama happen around her and other players? Of course, I was actually a member here during that time. Do I know why she left? Nope.

My quick search has found people directly denying that is why she left but I can't find anything from her saying it was.

Feel free to post it up.

You should know by now that I purposely won't do something after someone like you has ask me to do it. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
"Someone like me"? What do you think your handler is???

Hell no - the system counts them. All one has to do is click on the number of replies (currently 667) on the main forum page. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thank God! ... Here, have a DudeBro beer on me ... keep the change.
Lauren Summerhill run off by a troll?

You must not have known Lauren Summerhill..........ijs
I don't remember her at all. Was she real active on the board?