Random Thoughts

What a gorgeous night in NWA - cool temperature and low humidity!
Being in the midst of making plans and then having the other party suddenly fall silent for days is very frustrating. Especially when they were the one to initiate. I don't get it.
Being in the midst of making plans and then having the other party suddenly fall silent for days is very frustrating. Especially when they were the one to initiate. I don't get it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Gah. Being ignored is a hot button for me. Much rather be told to go to hell than told nothing at all. I like to think I'm a pretty easygoing and patient guy but if there's one thing that challenges that it's sudden, unexplained radio silence in the midst of making plans. Oh well.
Gah. Being ignored is a hot button for me. Much rather be told to go to hell than told nothing at all. I like to think I'm a pretty easygoing and patient guy but if there's one thing that challenges that it's sudden, unexplained radio silence in the midst of making plans. Oh well. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Totally understand your frustration. I'm probably not as easy going as you though.
Totally understand your frustration. I'm probably not as easy going as you though. Originally Posted by arealone
Thanks man. My patience has limits. Moving on to greener pastures...
Believe it or not, I'm now experiencing what you experiences yesterday and am getting very frustrated at the lack of response.
Oh no it's contagious lol !
Allyssa Cantrell just the opposite, great communicator and she stayed in Little Rock an extra day just to see me.great rate and service. She is 1 st class. She is low volume and checks your references well.She is just north of you guys in nwa.
Allyssa Cantrell just the opposite, great communicator and she stayed in Little Rock an extra day just to see me.great rate and service. She is 1 st class. She is low volume and checks your references well.She is just north of you guys in nwa. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
I keep hearing good things. Maybe will try her sometime.
I keep hearing good things. Maybe will try her sometime. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Told ya Spanky. She's a winner. She will be here tomorrow I believe.
I want to have a sleepover with two men... see if we could contain ourselves from snuggling fucking each other the whole night.
Being in the midst of making plans and then having the other party suddenly fall silent for days is very frustrating. Especially when they were the one to initiate. I don't get it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Ohhhhh maaaan.. not again.smh
Guessing somethings will never change dahhling.
(Put that ass on punishment)
Ohhhhh maaaan.. not again.smh
Guessing somethings will never change dahhling.
(Put that ass on punishment) Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
As usual, your wisdom is right on!
Looked in the mirror after stepping out of the shower at the gym and realized that I am waaaaay past due for a haircut.
Now there is a towel just for tits. I think I might need one to welcome the girls to the family.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertai...wel-for-boobs/
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2422.JPG (111.7 KB, 325 views)