How many of us are left from ASPD?

ASPD - 2003 First visit was with Little Miss Melissa when she was newish, Had more than 20 reviews when the wall fell. Seems only a few folks got to take their review credits with them...
I was there under a different name. Lived in Austin at the time. Attended a couple of good meet and greets.
ASPD - 2003 First visit was with Little Miss Melissa when she was newish, Had more than 20 reviews when the wall fell. Seems only a few folks got to take their review credits with them... Originally Posted by I3ig I3ear
Eccie allowed folks to repost old aspd reviews for review credit back when both sites were open. I think I posted one or two, but didn't see the point of repeating old news.

Plus, I didn't want to look like a whore with a high review count.
I joined ASPD in 2007. I didn't write many reviews back then. Never really started writing reviews until 2010.

I found ASPD at the same time I found p411, back in 2006, but I lurked on ASPD for about a year, figuring it out, until I joined

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!
My first reviews were on ASPD under a different handle...never did get them transferred over although I still have the okays on P411.
i like this site but damm i miss aspd
I start at ASPD in 2003, or there abouts.
hmmm...It has been so long I cant remember the names of some of my favorites:
Bianca was one...she was introduced to the hobby by Bruna.....she disappeared after about 9 months..I ran into her again about 8 years later dancing for a few weeks at Baby Dolls for Christmas money. Originally Posted by jstrav
Good to see jstrav back, btw. Always a sane voice in the cloud of hobby unreason. Welcome back, my friend!
Howdy TinMan & JStrav, I'm so glad to find my ole buddies are doing swell! I also remember the lovely Bianca Brown Eyes, she was breathtaking! I had the pleasure of meeting up with a couple of ladies from Rio the past two months, they were awesome, but Bianca has never left my mind. Party On dudes!

WHM
^^^a man with impeccable taste^^^
DAMN I HATE RUNON THREADS. I'll bann myself from anymore posts TONIGHT. I don't think it matters much anyway... IF you know what I mean. MEAN .
oops.. triplicate error. my bad.
HAVE A compass on my phone.... Would it behoove me to post my coordinates ? Say if I wait for the clock to match my point of space ?

Or are we talking virtual states of mind here ? My compass, clearly has ZERO abiltity to address that jurusdiction. If It did.. I'd have a line of you fine minded men outside my door.

funny sig line tinman. How's it going ?

Jayne

AND

Plus, I didn't want to look like a whore with a high review count. Originally Posted by TinMan

wtf is wrong with you :? Inside OUt is a symptom of , well... too much SOFUCKINGFUN .....

DID YOU IKNOW THAT ?

just curious. Because I am pretty sure that high risk management would NEVER accuse YOU of being a whore.

and if you are NOW coming out of the OVERSIZED walk in closet... damn. POST A PICTURE... please.

smooches.

Jayne.

(this time its personal) Foothits in the future.
I joined aspd in 2004. I had BCD there. Because my business travel at the time took me to Houston often I made heavy use of the strip club section of the Houston aspd. The Houston club scene then was full of part-time providers.

I remember there was a poster on ASPD who posted strip club dancer reviews in the Dallas strip club forum. Maybe he is still here. I enjoyed his style of writing.
2007 for me, different handle